Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 1 (11)Minkah FitzpatrickAlabamaS
- 1 (17)Derwin JamesFlorida StateS
- 1 (28)Terrell EdmundsVirginia TechS
- 2 (22)Jessie Bates IIIWake ForestS
- 3 (4)Justin ReidStanfordS
- 3 (18)Tracy WalkerLouisianaS
- 3 (29)Ronnie HarrisonAlabamaS
- 3 (31)Tarvarius MooreSouthern MississippiS
- 4 (9)Troy ApkePenn StateS
- 4 (17)Jordan WhiteheadPittsburghS
- 4 (19)Kyzir WhiteWest VirginiaS
- 4 (24)Armani WattsTexas A&MS
- 5 (9)Tre FlowersOklahoma StateS
- 5 (11)Marcus AllenPenn StateS
- 5 (27)Natrell JamersonWisconsinS
- 6 (10)Marcell HarrisFloridaS
- 6 (16)DeShon ElliottTexasS
- 6 (26)Foyesade OluokunYaleS
Defensive end Ziggy Ansah won't come to an agreement with the Lions and will play with the franchise tag this season in the last year of his contract, league sources say.
The Cowboys and defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence are unlikely to reach a long-term deal ahead of Monday's deadline for teams to sign franchised players, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
No long-term deal is expected between the Rams and franchised safety Lamarcus Joyner by Monday's deadline, though the two sides continue talking, a league source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin still believes a long-term deal with running back Le'Veon Bell could be reached before Monday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.
An executive for the NFLPA says he's concerned over the protection of athletes' privacy, data and public perception following the Supreme Court's decision to overrule a federal ban on state-sponsored sports betting.
Michael Irvin says he is disappointed with Terrell Owens and understands why the Hall of Fame won't individually acknowledge Owens at the ceremony.