Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 3 (25)Joe NoteboomTCUOT
- 4 (11)Brian AllenMichigan StateC
- 4 (35)John Franklin-MeyersStephen F. AustinDE
- 5 (10)Micah KiserVirginiaILB
- 5 (23)Obo OkoronkwoOklahomaOLB
- 6 (2)John KellyTennesseeRB
- 6 (18)Jamil DembyMaineOT
- 6 (21)Sebastian JosephRutgersDT
- 6 (31)Trevon YoungLouisvilleDE
- 7 (13)Travin HowardTCUOLB
- 7 (26)Justin LawlerSMUDE
Things won't get easier when Sam Darnold meets Jacksonville's defense on the road as a feel-good story suddenly is heading south.
"He was so ready for this moment," and Mayfield delivered a long-awaited victory and some hope that better days are ahead with a memorable first game.
You can watch the tape, but once you do, there won't be any going back, coach. Baker Mayfield is QB1.
Stephen A. Smith contends that QB Carson Wentz's is getting too much credit for the Eagles' success.
Scott Van Pelt updates why FanDuel is paying a bettor who won $82,000 on a data error. SVP says, "if I'm you, I would tighten up my algorithms."
Max Kellerman and Stephen A. Smith agree that Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes has a much brighter future than Jimmy Garoppolo.