Which teams fared the best (and worst)? Mel Kiper runs through every draft class.
Sure, Sam Darnold was an amazing pick, but so were a few middle-round outside linebackers.
• 2017 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2016 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Picks | Player Rankings
- 3 (25)Joe NoteboomTCUOT
- 4 (11)Brian AllenMichigan StateC
- 4 (35)John Franklin-MeyersStephen F. AustinDE
- 5 (10)Micah KiserVirginiaILB
- 5 (23)Obo OkoronkwoOklahomaOLB
- 6 (2)John KellyTennesseeRB
- 6 (18)Jamil DembyMaineOT
- 6 (21)Sebastian JosephRutgersDT
- 6 (31)Trevon YoungLouisvilleDE
- 7 (13)Travin HowardTCUOLB
- 7 (26)Justin LawlerSMUDE
With coach Jay Gruden no longer "protecting" Terrelle Pryor, the Redskins' defense plans to get physical with their former WR when the Jets visit.
Jalen Rose is put off by Atlanta's discomfort with Julio Jones and Terrell Owens working out together.
In a flurry of offseason moves, it's still too early to tell whether the new Gruden Raiders will return to form.
With minicamps wrapping up last Thursday, the NFL is officially on vacation. How did your team fare in the offseason?
The Broncos potentially answered their QB questions, signing free agent Case Keenum, but questions still remain on the offensive line.
The Titans' biggest changes affected the coaching staff and offensive scheme with the hope of unleashing their young QB and becoming a contender.