Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (9)Dalvin CookFlorida StateRB
- 3 (6)Pat ElfleinOhio StateC
- 4 (2)Jaleel JohnsonIowaDT
- 4 (14)Ben GedeonMichiganILB
- 5 (27)Rodney AdamsSouth FloridaWR
- 5 (37)Danny IsidoraMiamiOG
- 6 (17)Bucky HodgesVirginia TechTE
- 7 (1)Stacy ColeyMiamiWR
- 7 (2)Ifeadi OdenigboNorthwesternDE
- 7 (14)Elijah LeeKansas StateOLB
- 7 (27)Jack TochoNC StateCB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
Tampa Bay's defense will be without defensive tackle Chris Baker and defensive end Jacquies Smith due to the flu, while a hamstring injury will sideline middle linebacker Kwon Alexander on Sunday at Minnesota.
Reaction to President Trump's comments was widespread, with several team owners issuing statements and many players opining on social media on Saturday.
Baltimore Ravens Hall of Fame OT Jonathan Ogden was not surprised by the big reception that the side received ahead of their match in London.
Ravens legend Ray Lewis told ESPN's Jamison Hensley how much he enjoyed being part of the fan tailgate ahead of the London game against the Jaguars.
Ravens fans in England are showing up in full force this weekend in London.
Jim Caldwell has led the Lions to two playoff appearances in his three seasons, but just reaching the postseason won't be good enough in the future.