Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (9)Dalvin CookFlorida StateRB
- 3 (6)Pat ElfleinOhio StateC
- 4 (2)Jaleel JohnsonIowaDT
- 4 (14)Ben GedeonMichiganILB
- 5 (27)Rodney AdamsSouth FloridaWR
- 5 (37)Danny IsidoraMiamiOG
- 6 (17)Bucky HodgesVirginia TechTE
- 7 (1)Stacy ColeyMiamiWR
- 7 (2)Ifeadi OdenigboNorthwesternDE
- 7 (14)Elijah LeeKansas StateOLB
- 7 (27)Jack TochoNC StateCB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
From 2007-2016, 14 quarterbacks were taken in the second round of the draft and only two can be called unqualified successes.
Dr. Michael Eric Dyson explains why O.J. Simpson's acquittal woke America up to unfairness in the criminal justice system.
Adam Schefter reports on the NFL decision to suspend the Bengals' Adam Jones for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
WR Jarvis Landry expects a new contract with Miami before the start of the season and explains why he showed up to OTA's despite the unfinished business with the Dolphins.
Bengals cornerback Adam Jones has been suspended for Week 1 against the Ravens for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced Friday.
Will Cain explains why being in favor of O.J. Simpson's release is a double-edged sword.