Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (3)Malik McDowellMichigan StateDT
- 2 (26)Ethan PocicLSUC
- 3 (26)Shaquill GriffinUCFCB
- 3 (31)Delano HillMichiganS
- 3 (38)Nazair JonesNorth CarolinaDT
- 3 (42)Amara DarbohMichiganWR
- 4 (4)Tedric ThompsonColoradoS
- 6 (3)Mike TysonCincinnatiS
- 6 (26)Justin SeniorMississippi StateOT
- 7 (8)David MooreEast CentralWR
- 7 (31)Christopher CarsonOklahoma StateRB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
Former Patriots linebacker Ted Johnson, who hosts a radio show in Houston, breaks down the Texans in advance of Sunday's matchup.
Mike Clay explains that with the 0-2 Bengals coming to Lambeau Field, daily fantasy owners should stack their teams with Green Bay players.
When Dan Quinn challenged folks to come up with a name for the package featuring WR Mohamed Sanu at QB, Sanu's teammates shared their ideas.
The Cowboys defense took a beating in last Sunday's game. But reinforcements are here as Dallas prepares to face the Cardinals.
Tavon Austin has had a limited role so far in the Rams' offense, but the team's offensive minds say there can be a role for the fifth-year pro.
Cam Newton has missed some throws as he shakes the rust off after surgery, but the vibe is still positive with the Panthers at 2-0.