Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (3)Malik McDowellMichigan StateDT
- 2 (26)Ethan PocicLSUC
- 3 (26)Shaquill GriffinUCFCB
- 3 (31)Delano HillMichiganS
- 3 (38)Nazair JonesNorth CarolinaDT
- 3 (42)Amara DarbohMichiganWR
- 4 (4)Tedric ThompsonColoradoS
- 6 (3)Mike TysonCincinnatiS
- 6 (26)Justin SeniorMississippi StateOT
- 7 (8)David MooreEast CentralWR
- 7 (31)Christopher CarsonOklahoma StateRB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
As cut-down day approaches, the 49ers and other teams are keeping an eye on bubble players around the league as they polish their rosters.
With the probability rookie Derek Rivers is out for the season, the Patriots could look to Rob Ninkovich or perhaps Dwight Freeney to fill in at DE.
Jay Ajayi has top 10 RB value in fantasy. Field Yates, Mike Clay and Stephania Bell look at his past injuries and where to value Ajayi in your draft.
Despite having consistent numbers in fantasy, Field Yates and Mike Clay explain why Miami's offensive scheme is going to be more run-heavy and could affect Landry's production.
QB Kirk Cousins shares his desire to stay with Washington for his entire career.
If one game is any indication, DeVante Parker could be looking at numerous targets from Jay Cutler this season. Field Yates, Mike Clay and Stephania Bell detail why Parker could be the one player that stands to reap the benefits in fantasy.