Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (3)Malik McDowellMichigan StateDT
- 2 (26)Ethan PocicLSUC
- 3 (26)Shaquill GriffinUCFCB
- 3 (31)Delano HillMichiganS
- 3 (38)Nazair JonesNorth CarolinaDT
- 3 (42)Amara DarbohMichiganWR
- 4 (4)Tedric ThompsonColoradoS
- 6 (3)Mike TysonCincinnatiS
- 6 (26)Justin SeniorMississippi StateOT
- 7 (8)David MooreEast CentralWR
- 7 (31)Christopher CarsonOklahoma StateRB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
A child is surprised by his parents with tickets to the L.A. Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars game and an opportunity to watch his favorite player, Todd Gurley.
Chuck Pagano says the offense's struggles to move the chains keeps the defense on the field and leads to the opposing team picking up big plays.
Tennessee scores all three of its touchdowns in the fourth quarter to defeat Indianapolis 36-22 on Monday Night Football.
Louis Riddick has Indianapolis and Houston emerging from the rest of the AFC South after the Titans' victory over the Colts.
Marcus Mariota discusses battling through a hamstring injury and explains how difficult it was to limit how much he moved around due to the injury.
Hobbled by a hamstring injury, Mariota picked apart the Colts from the pocket late in the second half to put the Titans back in the AFC South mix.