Which teams fared the best -- and worst -- in this year's draft? Mel Kiper runs through all 32 teams' classes.
Sure, Christian McCaffrey and Jamal Adams were amazing picks, but so were a few late-round QBs and even a Division II TE.
• 2016 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2015 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2014 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2013 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2012 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2011 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2010 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings • 2009 - Coverage | Picks | Player Rankings
- 2 (3)Malik McDowellMichigan StateDT
- 2 (26)Ethan PocicLSUC
- 3 (26)Shaquill GriffinUCFCB
- 3 (31)Delano HillMichiganS
- 3 (38)Nazair JonesNorth CarolinaDT
- 3 (42)Amara DarbohMichiganWR
- 4 (4)Tedric ThompsonColoradoS
- 6 (3)Mike TysonCincinnatiS
- 6 (26)Justin SeniorMississippi StateOT
- 7 (8)David MooreEast CentralWR
- 7 (31)Christopher CarsonOklahoma StateRB
Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Chris Sprow discuss rookie who will have the biggest immediate impact, the draft's best sleepers and more.
He missed Super Bowl LI due to injury, but Rob Gronkowski looks to be in form and able to help an inconsistent Patriots offense when the Falcons visit.
With the entire nation watching, the Philadelphia Eagles will attempt to take a commanding three-game lead in the NFC East when they host the Washington Redskins on Monday night at Lincoln Financial Field.
The Denver Broncos seek to get back on track against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.
Bobby Beathard schemed for years to beat the Cowboys.
The Miami Dolphins are coming off their most impressive victory.
The Cincinnati Bengals travel to Pittsburgh in Week 7 of the NFL season to take on the AFC North rival Steelers.