NFL Scoreboard

Auto Update: On


Rob Demovsky ESPN Staff Writer 

Corey Linsley new to the Packers walking wounded. He joins Aaron Jones (knee), Clay Matthews (groin), Lucas Patrick (hand), Ty Montgomery (ribs) and Kenny Clark (ankle). No word on Linsley's injury yet but he was in the rehab group during practice.


Ten players who have come up BIG on the Thanksgiving stage, featuring Brady, Peyton, Randy Moss and more:

Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer 

Rams coach Sean McVay, on Jared Goff limiting interceptions ...


Jeremy Fowler ESPN Staff Writer 

Packers coach Mike McCarthy is concerned with Antonio Brown's workload. "He frankly looks overworked so if he needs to take a week off, this would be a good week for it. He's a special player."

Brady Henderson ESPN 

Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard on how cornerback Byron Maxwell stepped in two plays into Monday night's game when Shaquill Griffin suffered a concussion: "When his name was called, he rolled." Seattle will likely turn to Maxwell again with Shaquill Griffin doubtful for Sunday's game at San Francisco.


Brady Henderson ESPN 

Another note on the injury front for the Seahawks: defensive tackle Jarran Reed was listed as limited today (Seattle held a walk-through, so participation was an estimation). Pete Carroll said there's a "really good chance" Reed plays Sunday at San Francisco after missing Monday night's game because a hamstring injury. Carroll also said running back Mike Davis will be a game-time decision with his groin injury, so it sounds like there's at least some hope with him. Davis didn't practice today.

Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer 

Rams coach Sean McVay, on if he believes he can ramp up the targets for Sammy Watkins: "I think so. ... Sammy is a special player. You always want to try to get guys like him involved, but ... we never want Jared to feel like he's got to force the ball. Let the coverage and let whatever the defense presents dictate your decision-making process."

Brady Henderson ESPN 

Here was left guard Luke Joeckel stretching before his first practice since having arthroscopic knee surgery that has sidelined him for the last five games. He has a chance to play Sunday but it's not certain he will.

Brady Henderson ESPN 

The Seahawks held a walk-through Wednesday coming off their Monday night game, so the participation listed on their practice report is an estimation of what would have occurred in an actual practice. Eleven players DNP while left guard Luke Joeckel is listed as a full participant. Offensive line coach Tom Cable said his status for Sunday's game at San Francisco is uncertain.

Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer 

Rams QB Jared Goff, on being without Robert Woods: "I don't expect much of a fall-off. I know Robert Woods is special, and his production has been great this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing guys step up this week."


Brady Henderson ESPN 

What does offensive line coach/run game coordinator Tom Cable want to see from Thomas Rawls? "Don't try so damn hard," he said. Rawls will be back in the Seahawks' running back rotation Sunday vs. San Francisco after he was a healthy scratch Monday night. He's had a tendency to press since he came back from a broken leg that ended his rookie season early. "He just needs to relax and be Tommy and play ball," Cable said.

Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer 

Rams WR Sammy Watkins has a saying: "90 percent of the time I feel like I'm open. The other 10 percent, some s*** goes bad with the quarterback; a sack of something like that." Still, Watkins echoed Sean McVay's message — that the Rams are going to have to replace Robert Woods by committee. "Maybe I do get more opportunities; you never know. But we do have other guys stepping up."