Clabo, in an interview Thursday with SiriusXM NFL radio, said he doesn't believe that Wells' 144-page report accurately described the team's locker room culture.
"I don't think that the people that were around those situations that were in that report feel that was an accurate portrayal of the spirit of those events," Clabo said. "Those things in that report I think probably happened. ... But I don't feel they were harassment for the sake of harassment. No one is trying to hurt anyone's feelings."
Clabo signed a one-year contract with Miami in 2013 and is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent next month. He was cited in the Wells report as the unofficial treasurer when offensive linemen fined one another last season.
Earlier this week, Miami long-snapper John Denney also criticized the Wells report.
"I've been around the league for a long time," Clabo said. "When I was here and what I saw [was] two guys that were buddies. Really the thing I wished happened was I wished that he had come to us and said, 'Hey, I'm having a problem.' Then we could have worked it out. But that wasn't the path he took, and this is what happens. There's nothing we can do about it. You just have to move forward."
Wells' report determined that Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment of Martin, another Dolphins offensive lineman and an assistant team trainer.
Clabo also went to bat for former offensive line coach Jim Turner, who was fired after Wells' report came out, and the trainer.
"I feel bad for Coach Turner and for Kevin O'Neill," Clabo said. "Those are the guys I really feel bad for. Jim Turner is one of the best football coaches that I've had the pleasure to be around. For him to lose his job over that whole thing is unfortunate for him and his family."