American Airlines Center
American Airlines Center2500 Victory Ave.
Dallas, TX 75219
American Airlines Center took over as home of the Stars in 2001. After moving from Minnesota in 1993, the team played at Reunion Arena for eight seasons. For Stars games, American Airlines Center keeps a temperature of 64 to 68 degrees through a separate chilling system, consisting of eight miles of one-inch pipe and 320 tons of refrigeration, according to the team's media guide. Victory Plaza, on the south side of the arena, provides an open space with fountains in Victory Park. The arena also is home to the NBA's Mavericks and hosted the 2007 NHL All-Star Game.
- Lower Suite, Club Suite and Upper Suite locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend.
- Celebrity seating includes Lower Level, Row 1 only.
- Starsclub Luxury Sections 101-103 and 122-124 include Rows B-F.
- South Plaza Sections 101-103 and 122-124 include Rows Z-Y.
- Starsclub Luxury Sections 111-114 include Rows B-H.
- North Plaza Sections 111-114 include Rows J-Y.
- Platinum Sections 205-213 and 214-222 include Rows A-H.
- Platinum Sections 201-204 and 223-225 include Rows A-D.
- Premium Terrace Sections 308-312 and 324-328 include Rows A-E.
- Priority Terrace Sections 308-312 and 324-328 include Rows G-N.
- Priority Terrace Sections 306 and 315-316 and 330 include Rows A-E.
- Priority Terrace Sections 317-321 include Rows A-D.
- Priority Terrace Sections 301-304, 313-323 and 333-334 include Rows AA-EE.
- East Terrace seating includes Rows O-T.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Celebrity, Stars Club Luxury, Premium Terrace, Priority Terrace or Terrace will be mapped to a less premium section.
Most events (some family shows may be excluded) children 2 yrs and over are required to have a ticket.
No cameras or video recording devices are allowed in the venue, outside food and beverages are prohibited as are bottles and cans. No weapons or firearms may be brought inside. No illegal substances are allowed. Lazer pointers, beach balls, Frisbees and similar items are not permitted. There is a no smoking rule inside the arena, but there are designated smoking areas located outside.
The American Airlines Center is a brick, limestone and granite structure that is known for its signature arch. The venue has four entrances, one on each side of the building for easy access. It is built on Victory Park, which is considered Dallas' central urban gathering space. The park now sits on what used to be the old city dump, a meat packing plant, and an old power plant.
2500 Victory Ave.
Dallas, TX 75219
From northeast, take US-75 South to downtown and exit 1A to Waco, go to Pearl Street and bear right onto Olive, then right on Houston.
From the northwest, take the I-35E toward downtown Dallas, exit 429B to Continental, left, then right on Houston.
From the south, take I-35E North, exit 429 C to Victory and go right.
From the west/Fort Worth, take I-30 North to Denton and exit 429C to Victory, go right.
Parking is available for the box office in parking lot F for 15 minutes, and up to two hours prior to the start of an event. Parking lots open two hours before an event. Overnight and in and out privileges are not available. Tailgating is not permitted. Prices: Lot C is $10 for cars and $30 for buses and RVs; E, F and H are $15 to $25; and G is $20 to $25.
Victory Station is across the street from American Airlines Center and served by DART Rail and Trinity Railway Express special event trains. For schedules and more information, visit the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Web site.
No Upcoming Games
- SundayRain: 2%
- 65º - 81ºF
- MondayRain: 10%
- 63º - 83ºF
- TuesdayRain: 3%
- 66º - 82ºF
- WednesdayRain: 5%
- 65º - 84ºF
- ThursdayRain: 3%
- 65º - 85ºF