U.S. freestyle athletes Jonny Moseley (moguls) and Eric Bergoust (aerials) came into the Olympics as defending gold medalists, but both left without any hardware. Moseley stole the show with his Dinner Roll, but teammate Travis Mayer (silver) bumped him off the medals stand. And in aerials, Eric Bergoust went for it all -- but faltered -- leaving American Joe Pack to take silver.
• Complete freestyle results | Freestyle medals
• Cruz: Bergoust beaten | Mayer fantastic
Total Medals by Country
Cruz: Flying high
All of the American men qualified for the freestyle aerials, but the women didn't fare as well.
Cruz: Bahrke virtually a woman on fire
After a mistake-free run on the bumps and two huge tricks, Shannon Bahrke had won silver -- the first American medal of these Games.
Olympic diary: Aerialist Emily Cook
Cook she shapes her body and the slopes as she prepares for her next competition.
Park City will flip when favorite son goes airborne
A strong contender for an Olympic medal in aerials skiing, Pack expects to get a big boost from a hometown crowd.
• Bahrke wins moguls silver | Smokin' day
• Russians complain about judging in aerials
• Football or skiing? Bloom forced to choose
• Peterson replaces Cook on freestyle team
Cook's last diary entry
• Skiier's endorsements hit NCAA roadblock
• Dybvig one of 14 put on U.S. freestyle team
• Traa nets fourth victory of season