1. SPONSOR: BASS, L.L.C., P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, who is solely responsible for all aspects of this contest ("Contest").
2. ENTRY: This Contest is to select the best boat designs among the boats of anglers entered in the 2007 Bassmaster ELITE SERIES Tournament ("Contestants") as determined by the general public's voting on boat design images displayed on www.ESPNOutdoors.com/hottestrig ("Website"). The Contest will be conducted during each of the twelve (12) Friday - Thursday weeks ("Contest Week"), commencing Friday, April 20, and ending Thursday, July 12, 2007 ("1st Contest Week" through "12th Contest Week"). For purposes of these official rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Eastern Time. The Contest is open only to the one hundred eight (108) anglers who by registering for the Tournament become Contestants automatically entered in the Contest by means of his/her Tournament registration boat design photograph ("Entry"), which will be displayed on the Website. For purposes of the ten initial competitions, the 108 Contestants will be divided alphabetically into eight (8) groups of eleven and two (2) groups of ten ("1st Group" through "10th Group" alphabetically). The Contest will be conducted in three stages. The first stage is ten (10) weekly competitions during the first 10 Contest Weeks to select one (1) first-place winner ("Finalist") and one second-place winner ("Second") for each Week, resulting in 10 Finalists and 10 Seconds. During the first stage, each numbered Group will compete during the Contest Week of the corresponding number. The second stage is a competition during the 11th Contest Week to select one additional Finalist from among the ten (10) Seconds. The third stage is a competition during the 12th Contest Week to select from the eleven (11) Finalists the three prize winners ("Winners").
3. LIMITATIONS: Neither the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate or agency, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries that are altered, deleted, destroyed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, misrouted, tampered with or unauthorized; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering; insufficient space in an e-mail account to receive e-mail; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws.
4. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: one (1) check for $10,000 (approximate retail value ("ARV"): $10,000). Total ARV of all prizes: $10,000. Prizes are not transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
5. PROCEDURES: Contest begins April 20, and ends July 12, 2007. On the Monday following each of the first 10 Contest Weeks, the Entries will be judged by Sponsor, who will select one Finalist and one Second for each of the first 10 Contest Weeks on the basis of which Entries are awarded the most and next most votes on the Website, resulting in 10 Finalists and 10 Seconds. On Friday, June 29, 2007, the 10 Seconds will be judged by Sponsor, who will select one additional Finalist on the basis of which of the 10 Seconds is awarded the most votes on the Website. On Monday, July 16, 2007, the Entries for the 11 Finalists will be judged by Sponsor, who will select the one (1) Winner on the basis of which one Finalist is awarded the most votes on the Website.
6. WINNERS: The names of the Finalist and Second for each Contest Week will be displayed on the Website commencing on or about the Tuesday following the Contest Week of competition. However, the Potential Winners will not be announced until the Bassmaster Memorial event at Oneida Lake, July 26-29, 2007 in Syracuse, NY, and they will be notified by U.S. Mail on or about July 30, 2007. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner's failure to respond to notification within ten (10) days after its mailing;  the return of any notice or prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after its mailing;  potential Winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winners, each of whom will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize. For list of Winners (after July 30, 2007) and/or Rules (before July 2, 2007), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2007 Elite Series "Hottest Rig Running" Contest, P.O. Box 10000. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
7. CONDITIONS: Each Contestant by participating in the Contest agrees that:  he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions;  he/she grants to Sponsor and its assigns the right to publish and use the Entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to Contestant;  the Releasees are not responsible for claims, injuries or losses of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto;  Winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use Winner's name, address (city and state only), likeness, prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select Winners from among all eligible Entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the Winners and distribution of the prizes;  any portion of any prize not accepted or used by any Winner will be forfeited and  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any Winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason.