|He laid out the Packers' Chad Clifton and he turned Jerry Rice into a mortal. He taunts everybody, including young David Carr. And he hasn't shown the first sign of remorse. But does that make big Warren Sapp a bad guy? Ralph Wiley says the league's best defensive player simply metes out the sort of frontier justice it takes to survive.|
WILEY: ONE SHREWD CAT
Page 2 visits the best places in college football, this time high above Army's Michie Stadium.
TUESDAY MORNING QB
TMQ has learned this: don't run the ball after throwing an incompletion on first down!
THE SPORTS GUY
Sandwiches, coffee and some Bird. The Sports Guy's mailbag will satisfy your hunger.
BATTLE OF BAD
Who was worse? The '03 Tigers or the '62 Mets? We size 'em up once and for all.
Page 2's Stacey Pressman wants her men back and the metrosexual trend to come to an end.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Okllahoma coach Bob Stoops, left, and Astros' third baseman Morgan Ensberg. This match was requested by 35 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Thur., Sept. 25: West Point Winners
• Wed., Sept. 24: Sleeping with the Enemy
• Tue., Sept. 23: The TMQ Commandments
• Mon., Sept. 22: Girly-Men!
Other featured content:
• Baseball's Unpreparedness Plan
• Being Jeremy Shockey
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time