|What is Angelina Jolie thinking when she eats cockroaches? What's up with Warren Sapp's little skip through the Colts? How 'bout Renee Zellwegger's diet? And you know Grady Little had something besides baseball on his mind in Game 7 of the ALCS. It's another edition of Page 2's 'What the Heck Are They Thinking?'|
GRADY'S HAZY GREY MATTER
THE SPORTS GUY
Bill Simmons selects the best of the many letters he received after the Red Sox blew Game 7.
THE EXILED COUPLE
Grady Little and Steve Bartman made big mistakes -- Page 2's Jim Caple thinks they'd make a great sitcom.
"The List" says baseball managers in the playoffs are the most scrutinized people in sports.
WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH
Page 2's Brian Murphy wonders why many people outside of New York and Miami don't care about the Fall Classic.
FORGET THE GOAT
Forget about the goat, Page 2's Ralph Wiley has the real deal on the curse of the Cubs and Red Sox.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Marlins' young gun Josh Beckett, left, and actor Lou Diamond Phillips. Page 2 has received 19 requests for this match. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Tue., Oct. 21: Uniform-gate
• Mon., Oct. 20: The Real World Series
• Fri., Oct. 17: Intolerable Cruelty
• Thur., Oct. 16: Great Career Move
Other featured content:
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time