|Page 2's Bill Simmons has so much to say about KG, Slick Nick, Carmelo and the upcoming season that it'll take three days to get it all said. The Sports Guy's three-part series starts with a look at the "Why Couldn't We Be In the East?" teams . . . those Western Conference have-nots who might be playoff contendors anywhere else.|
SIMMONS: A SEASON UNLIKE ANY OTHERS
Does Jack McKeon make the list of greatest coaching or managing in one game, series or tournament?
KNUCKLES VS. KISSES
Forget those fall cleanup projects. Page 2's Eric Neel has 20 reasons he'll be tuning in to the NBA.
Kobe, lecturing people on handling situations gracefully? "The List" finds that hard to fathom.
THE HOT LIST
With the regular season ready to tip off, here's what's sizzling and fizzling in the NBA.
AT LONG LAST
The Red Sox and Cubs were denied, but at least the Marlins' long drought has finally ended.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington and the new-look Brawny Paper Towel guy. Page 2 has received 12 requests for this match, none from Chuck Long. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Tue., Oct. 28: Rack 'em Up!
• Mon., Oct. 27: Hot in Herre
• Fri.., Oct. 24: Apocalypse Now
• Thur., Oct. 23: Office Space 2
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• Baseball's Most Painful Losses
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time