|The Lakers aren't exactly One Big Happy Family these days, and won't be until Kobe irons out his legal troubles and finds a way to kiss and make up with Shaq. But Page 2's Bill Simmons says even the game of Twister they've been playing out in L.A. won't keep this group of superstars from its appointment in the Finals.|
SIMMONS: NBA PREVIEW, PART II
LOST IN L.A.
What's happened to Kobe? Jason Whitlock says Kobe is another L.A. child star gone wild.
Page 2's Whitney Casey faces her fears above the Big Apple as she suits up for Trapeze School New York.
Page 2 has learned Kobe and Shaq are in couples counseling. Here's the inside scoop on how it's going.
Does Jack McKeon make the list of greatest coaching or managing in one game, series or tournament?
KNUCKLES VS. KISSES
Forget those fall cleanup projects. Page 2's Eric Neel has 20 reasons he'll be tuning in to the NBA.
Kobe, lecturing people on handling situations gracefully? "The List" finds that hard to fathom.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington and the new-look Brawny Paper Towel guy. Page 2 has received 12 requests for this match, none from Chuck Long. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Wed., Oct. 29: FANNN-tastic Forecasts
• Tue., Oct. 28: Rack 'em Up!
• Mon., Oct. 27: Hot in Herre
• Fri.., Oct. 24: Apocalypse Now
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time