|As if the world of sports isn't scary enough already, here comes a Halloween weekend fraught with athletic peril. Fortunately, Page 2's Dan Shanoff is at the ready with a handy-dandy guide to What's Scary 'n Not Scary in sports (as well as costumes). Plus, Sportoon takes you on a guided tour of our Haunted Stadium.
SHANOFF: FEAR | SPORTOON: HORRORS!
THE SPORTS GUY
In Part 2 of his NBA Preview, the Sports Guy says despite being dysfunctional, no one's beating the Lakers.
Page 2's Graham Hays watched LeBron's debut and fills us in on the Really Big Details.
LOST IN L.A.
What's happened to Kobe? Jason Whitlock says Kobe is another L.A. child star gone wild.
Page 2's Whitney Casey faces her fears above the Big Apple as she suits up for Trapeze School New York.
Does Jack McKeon make the list of greatest coaching or managing in one game, series or tournament?
KNUCKLES VS. KISSES
Forget those fall cleanup projects. Page 2's Eric Neel has 20 reasons he'll be tuning in to the NBA.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's a Halloween classic: Cinema serial killer Jason Voorhees, left, and Hall of Fame goalie Jacques Plante. This match was requested by some guy named Freddy. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Thur., Oct. 30: A Fine Mess
• Wed., Oct. 29: FANNN-tastic Forecasts
• Tue., Oct. 28: Rack 'em Up!
• Mon., Oct. 27: Hot in Herre
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time