|What's a technical director to do when his black players revolt over a perceived racial slur from Greg Ostertag on the set of "Eddie"? In Rob Ryder's case, he steps between Ostertag and Mitch Richmond with a gentle reminder that Ostertag grew up in Snakesnot, Texas. Page 2 debuts Ryder's tales from Cinema City today.|
RYDER: THE HOLLYWOOD SHUFFLE
A-Rod for LVP
Alex Rodriguez isn't the MVP. In fact, he might be the Least Valuable Player in baseball. Jim Caple makes that argument in today's edition of the Writers' Bloc -- but not all of the Bloc members are buying it.
After a strange personal transformation and a weird late-night phone call, the Good Doctor questions his state of mind.
THE HOT LIST
Whether or not UConn's a lock, here's what's sizzling and fizzling in college hoops.
THE SPORTS GUY
The Sports Guy says no griping for five years if your team wins it all.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's 49ers QB and MNF Superman Tim Rattay, left, and a young Christopher Reeves. This match was requested by 18 Page 2 readers.Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., Nov. 17: Passion Plays
• Fri., Nov. 14: Cha-Cha's Last Ride
• Thur., Nov. 13: Sex, Sex and Videotape
• Wed., Nov. 12: LeBron's LeBrain
Other featured content:
• Re-building the Yankees
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time