|Questions? You bet we have questions about the Lingerie Bowl, a pay-per-view event featuring Angie Everhart and Nikki Ziering. So we sent Jim Caple to L.A. to get answers -- or, at least, the top 10 things overheard in the Lingerie Bowl locker room. Hey, if Lawrence Taylor and Eric Dickerson are involved, how bad can it be?|
CAPLE: GOOD FUN? | TOP 10 LIST
It's time we owned up to our dirty little secret. We have an addiction. No, it isn't porn. That's so . . . June. It's a different sort of fetish, and we need a 12-step program for it. Hello, my name is Ernie, and I'm a . . . sneaker-holic. One member of the Writers Bloc, at least, isn't afraid to break the taboo and face the issue square-on. Gerri Hirshey takes a hard look into your 'sole.'
BOWLING FOR BOOTY
Sure, winning is great. But Page 2's Eric Neel says each bowl game's gift basket is special, too.
Page 2's Hollywood Jock puts the full-court press on King James' people regarding his movie debut.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Red Sox new manager Terry Francona, left, and David Letterman's right hand man, Paul Shaffer. This match was requested by 40 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Wed., Dec. 3: Handle the Truth!
• Tue., Dec. 2: The LeBron Project
• Mon., Dec. 1: Talking Turkey
• Fri., Nov. 28: Campus Crusades
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions with Jack Nicholson
• Ugliest Uniform Bracket
• Re-building the Yankees
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time