|The BCS system is broken and battered and bleeding like it got knocked down by a falling goalpost, but the Daily Quickie is here to fix it. The prescription? A playoff system that includes all 117 Division I teams, bowl games, and a national title game. Another solution? The Bowl Replacement Series, Presented by Page 2.|
QUICKIE: BAD MEDICINE | VOTE: BRS
The Good Doctor reminds us that the Honolulu Marathon isn't for the insane, but the crazy are more than welcome.
It's too easy to mock the BCS, says Page 2's Brian Murphy. But here's a scary thought -- what if the BCS ruled our lives?
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|Wizards guard Larry Hughes, left, and rapper Fabolous. This match was requested by 6 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., Dec. 8: Inhuman Nature
• Fri., Dec. 5: Striking Back
• Thur., Dec. 4: Leather and Lace
• Wed., Dec. 3: Handle the Truth!
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions with Jack Nicholson
• Ugliest Uniform Bracket
• Re-building the Yankees
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time