|We should all be in touch with our inner Sugar Plum Fairy this time of year, right? So Page 2's Alysse Minkoff puts on her stunning purple pants and twinkles her toes along with Tony La Russa, Barry Zito, C.C. Sabathia, Akbar Gbaja-Biamila and others through the Oakland Ballet's charity performance of "The Nutcracker."|
MINKOFF: TRIPPING THE LIGHT FANTASTIC
What's going on here? Are the members of the Writers' Bloc getting soft? With Christmas approaching, the WB members are reflecting today on their most tender holiday memories. This display of softness comes one day after Robert Lipsyte penned a moving tribute to Brett Favre and his late father, Irvin.
SEX & SPORTS
In Part One of the Year in Sex in Sports, Page 2 looks back at some of the raciest stories of 2003.
Shaq vs. Yao on Christmas is a nice rush, but Page 2's Brian Murphy prefers the madness of college hoops.
The Colts are looking good, thanks to Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's the classic Brett Favre and Geoff Jenkins match. Can you tell them apart? Neither can 320 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., Dec. 22: Sexy Beasts
• Fri., Dec. 19: The Amazing Bennifer
• Thur., Dec. 18: Masters and Commander
• Wed., Dec. 17: Menage a Deux
Other featured content:
• Page 2's Person of the Year
• Page 2's Couple of the Year
• The Biggest Trades of All Time
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers