|Who seeded this bracket, anyway? How could a matchup this juicy happen so early? We're only in the second round, and now Michael Jackson meets Sister Janet. It's a battle for family pride . . . that is, if there's any pride left in this brood. And how 'bout a Rick Neuheisel-Jim Harrick Jr. matchup? Oh my, this is gettin' good!|
WACKY BRACKET: SECOND ROUND
March Madness is great, but the mad hypocrisy of the NCAA isn't, says ESPN Radio's Mike Greenberg.
THE SPORTS GUY
Bill Simmons, one-time wrestling fanatic, checks in with a running diary of Wrestlemania XX.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|Red hair is in! It's Nets' power forward Brian Scalabrine (right) and Ronald McDonald. This match was submitted by Allan Amitay of Westport Conn. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Thur., March 18: Two-faced
• Wed., March 17: Dance Fever
• Tue., March 16: Wacky Bracket
• Mon., March 15: Diary-Mania XX
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time