|Hope springs eternal, especially when the Yankees lose on Opening Dawn. Page 2's David Schoenfield pulled himself out of the sack at an ungodly hour to watch Major League Baseball's opener from Tokyo and got an unexpected treat with his coffee and cornflakes: Tampa Bay won! This has the makings of a great season.|
SCHOENFIELD: YANKS LOSE! YANKS LOSE!
The Good Doctor has had some bad experiences with Duke, but he's still betting on them.
The Weekend Water Cooler is back with the agony of man-made lakes and the ecstasy of Billy Packer.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's budding golf star Adam Scott (right) and actor Matthew McConaughey. This match was submitted by Keith of New York. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., March 29: Say What?
• Fri., March 26: Philly's Finest
• Thur., March 25: We Need a Hero
• Wed., March 24: Remedial Bracketology
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time