|So we know that five-to-seven percent of players tested positive last year. And we know that they'll be tested again this year. But what else have we really learned about steroids in baseball? Ted Kluck says we've learned about as much as Lou Costello did when he asked Bud Abbott for the name of that fellow on first.|
KLUCK: I DON'T KNOW IS ON THIRD
THE SPORTS GUY
Forget "One Shining Moment," and let Bill Simmons take you through every minute of the NCAA championship.
A blowout in the championship game capped off what was a forgettable NCAA Tournament.
How crazy are the Husky faithful? Some who attended the men's final are on their way to the women's final.
It's the best day of the year -- Opening Day, the NCAA finale and Masters Monday.
Sorry, Red Sox and Cubs fans, this ain't gonna be your year. And that's good for the rest of us.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|From the Page 2 vault, it's Rangers' manager Buck Showalter, and Elroy Jetson of "The Jetsons." Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Tue., April 6: Diary of a Rout
• Mon., April 5: Diamond Divinations
• Fri., April 2: Sex or Basketball?
• Thur., April 1: Work For Us!
Other featured content:
• Page 2's Day-by-Day Baseball Predictions
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time