|They said it couldn't be done, but that didn't stop the people who make "NBA Ballers" from trying to turn a mild-mannered, suburban, white guy into a hardcore gangsta baller. They gave Mike Philbrick the right ride, the right shoes, even the right fittie. So why didn't it work? Maybe because Mike drew the line at the right cris cut.|
PHILBRICK: MIGHTY MIKE AND TRIKZ
THE SPORTS GUY
There are some things time can't change and Bill Simmons knows that a trip to Vegas with the boys is on that list.
MEN OF POWER
While Barry Bonds chases history, it doesn't hurt that he has a powerful man right behind him.
It's time for the NHL and NBA playoffs -- and for Page 2's Ralph Wiley to ask the questions that no one else will.
Derek Jeter has even more intangibles than you may realize.
HOLD THE HYPE
Page 2's Jason Whitlock says college hoops is an example of the overhype in sports.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|What does it feel like to finally win a major? Love, actually. With that in mind, today's match is a no-brainer: It's Masters champ Phil Mickelson, left and actor Hugh Grant. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri., April 9: Subject: Vegas
• Thur., April 8: 715 and Beyond
• Wed., April 7: Who's on Steroids?
• Tue., April 6: Diary of a Rout
Other featured content:
• Hank Aaron: Baseball's Under-appreciated Legend
• Page 2's Day-by-Day Baseball Predictions
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time