|Expos: Boston's new kids on the block|
By Dan Shanoff
Page 2 columnist
10. Expos' legacy of frustration has lasted merely 33 -- rather than 84 -- years.
9. Expos have Youppi! for a mascot. Red Sox have the memory of Carl Everett.
8. Expos traded away Big Unit -- not quite as stupid as trading away the Babe.
7. Players' experience in Quebec helps cause of Roxbury separatists
6. "Le Monstre Vert" much more cosmopolitan than "The Green Monster."
4. Expos GM Omar Minaya didn't even bother to interview for thankless Sox GM job.
3. Expos offer Bostonians with inferiority complex a half-dozen more opportunities to boo a visiting team from New York.
2. Makes future Cliff Floyd trades between teams extra convenient.
1. Frank Robinson could kick Grady Little's butt.
Dan Shanoff is a columnist for Page 2.