Matt Kenseth was hanging on for dear life at Bristol Motor Speedway on Saturday night, electing to stay out and inherit the lead instead of getting fresh tires when the caution flag flew with 67 laps to go.
Joey Logano? He was not having any of that.
Matt Kenseth: "If we pit, I don't think I have a chance." CC Jason Ratcliff: "10-4. I'm all in, brother. Alllll in."
- Jeff Gluck (@jeff_gluck) August 24, 2014
22 to 2nd. No way Kenseth is going to make this easy on him. 58 to go. #NASCAR
- Boris for JGR (@JoeGibbsRacing) August 24, 2014
- BristolMotorSpeedway (@BMSupdates) August 24, 2014
- Joey Logano (@joeylogano) August 24, 2014
- Miss Sprint Cup (@MissSprintCup) August 24, 2014
- Team Penske (@Team_Penske) August 24, 2014