- Dale Jr. pops the question to longtime girlfriend
- Daytona 500 tickets set to go on sale Monday
- NASCAR to try car setup with reduced downforce
- 'Slugger' Labbe takes over as Dillon's crew chief
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened race at Michigan
- Custer takes lead with 5 to go for 1st trucks win
- Welcome back: Kyle Busch wins in Xfinity return
- Ross Kenseth, Matt's son, earns 1st ARCA win
- Feds start investigation of Kurt Busch's ex
- NASCAR turns to Gregory to lead marketing
- Truex hopes victory helps drive contract talks
Play Podcast Marty and McGee discuss Kevin Harvick's dominance, how weird it is for the guys to see themselves on TV and Marty shares an awkward story about his recent trip to the gym.
Play Podcast Marty Smith and Ryan McGee discuss Spike TV's 'I Am Dale Earnhardt' documentary about the life of the Intimidator and share their most memorable stories about the legend.
Play Podcast Marty Smith and Ryan McGee welcome Danica Patrick to talk "Lord of the Rings," beards and mullets, the race that changed her life and what success will look like this year.
Play Podcast Marty Smith and Ryan McGee welcome in a new year with Ray Evernham as he shares some of his favorite Jeff Gordon stories. Plus, where have we been the past two months?
Play Podcast Marty Smith and Ryan McGee delve into the similarities between the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship and the CFB Playoff. Plus, does Marty fake his southern accent?
NASCAR HALL OF FAME
- The Next Five
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame's 2015 class: Scott, Elliott, Weatherly, White and Lorenzen.
Breaking out of a slump is one of the hardest things for a race car driver to do. Tony Stewart is mired in a bad one, but Ricky Craven says Stewart can get out of it by going back to basics.
Brad Keselowski can bask in the glow of a surprising victory at Auto Club Speedway with the full -- and angst-ridden -- knowledge he's bound to lose one like this the next time.
Kurt Busch wasn't able to hold on for the win at Fontana, but it's clear his return to Stewart-Haas Racing is elevating the team's performance,
Kevin Harvick is so strong right now, he's even dropping ceremonial pucks before NHL games. With seven straight top-2 finishes and a victory at Phoenix, you know Harvick is No. 1.
SPRINT CUP SERIESSTP 500
Sunday, March 29
1 p.m. ET (FS1)
XFINITY SERIESO'Reilly Auto Parts 300
Friday, April 10
8:30 p.m. ET (FS1)
Texas Motor Speedway
May Kansas Race
Friday, May 8
8:30 p.m. ET (FS1)
|4/30 2:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT RICHMOND||FOX|
|5/7 2:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT TALLADEGA||FOX|
|5/13 7:30 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT KANSAS CITY||FS1|
|5/20 6:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY OPEN||FS1|
|5/20 8:15 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY ALL-STAR RACE||FS1|
|5/28 6:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT CHARLOTTE||FOX|
|6/4 1:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT DOVER||FS1|
|6/11 3:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT POCONO||FS1|
|6/18 3:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT MICHIGAN||FS1|
|6/25 3:00 PM ET||MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES AT SONOMA||FS1|
- Marty Smith retweeted
- Bob Pockrass retweeted
- Shannon Spake retweeted
- Jayski retweeted
BRISTOL, TN - APRIL 24: Jimmie Johnson, driver of the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet, leads Martin Truex Jr., driver of the #78 ...
- The France Family
- The France family rules NASCAR to this day, but it hasn't been easy.