The transfer window for Europe's biggest clubs is closed, but click here for all the deals and keep track of who has joined the big boys. And Transfer Talk will continue to scour the world's media and set correspondents loose to see what's on the agenda for the summer.
TOP STORY: Zidane hands Chelsea list of demands
The stakes in Monday's FA Cup showdown with Manchester United just got a little higher for Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.
The Sun reports that Zinedine Zidane has indicated he is willing to take over at Stamford Bridge, but only if a list of demands are met.
Chief among them are that Eden Hazard is convinced to sign a new, long-term contract and that former Real Madrid boss Zidane gets a minimum of £200 million to spend in the transfer market.
It's quite an ultimatum -- but when you're one of the greatest players to ever grace a football pitch and have a management career boasting three straight Champions League wins, you can demand a lot.
23.10 GMT: That will do it for another day of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. Remember to check back shortly for more rumours, rumblings and reports from around the world of football. Have a great night!
22:41 GMT: Jadon Sancho is currently thriving in Germany for Borussia Dortmund but if one Premier League manager got his way the young England international would never have moved abroad.
Jurgen Klopp, speaking to the media the day before the first leg of Liverpool's Champions League tie with Bayern Munich, said that Liverpool liked Sancho from Day One but knew they wouldn't be able to get him because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.
"We are not blind. We saw him, we liked him and then we think, 'Can we get him?' No, because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs. I don't know exactly what the reason is for that but they don't do it," said the German boss.
Sancho has been a revelation this season for Dortmund, the 18-year-old having produced seven goals and nine assists in the league so far for the Bundesliga leaders.
21.32 GMT: -- DONE DEAL: LAFC have completed the signing of Mexican-German goalkeeper Pablo Sisniega from Real Sociedad.
The 23-year-old never made a first-team appearance for Sociedad but arrives in Los Angeles ready to push Tyler Miller for the No. 1 job.
20.54 GMT: Le10Sport has linked Liverpool with talented but out-of-favour Barcelona winger Malcom.
Th 21-year-old has scored just three goals so far in his first season at the Camp Nou and reports indicate that Barcelona would be willing to move on from the Brazilian if they could recoup most of the £36.5 million they paid Bordeaux in the summer. Le10Sport reports that Liverpool are very fond of the winger and could be poised to get the player a cut-price rate due to Malcom's struggles in Spain.
The Brazilian, winger who scored 12 goals last season at Bordeaux, has started just one La Liga game this season for the Blaugrana.
20.13 GMT: Could Matteo Guendouzi's stay at the Emirates be short-lived?
Reports from France suggest PSG are going to make another run at the midfielder who they missed out on last season. Arsenal are very high on the French teenager but could a bid of £60+ million be too good to pass up?
We'd be surprised to see Guendouzi on the move again so quickly but PSG have made it clear in the past that they are willing to put their money where their mouths are when it comes to transfers.
19.02 GMT: La Derniere Heure reports that Aston Villa had scouts in Belgium this past weekend to see Mouscron take on Cercle Brugge. The suggestion is that Villa were there to see 21-year-old Liverpool striker Taiwo Awoniyi.
The youngster scored for Mouscron in the match and now has four goals and two assists in five games since joining the Belgian side in January.
With Villa currently having a roster filled with loanees, the underage Nigeria international could be a target on loan next season for Villa when stars like Tammy Abraham and others return to their parent clubs.
Awoniyi scored 10 goals while on loan last season at Mouscron.
18.15 GMT: Are Barcelona favourites for in-form striker Luka Jovic?
Goal understands the Blaugrana are at the head of queue for the Serbian striker, who is also being pursued by Chelsea, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. The 21-year-old has 19 goals in 29 games this season for Eintracht Frankfurt -- on loan from Benfica -- and is quickly becoming one of the top striker targets in world football.
Frankfurt are hoping to sign the striker permanently for £5.3 million this summer and then would demand £60m if they were to sell Jovic on. Barcelona are looking for a young striker to succeed Luis Suarez with Celta Vigo's Maxi Gomez also linked with a move to the Camp Nou.
17.00 GMT - DONE DEAL: Orlando City have announced that they have signed Sporting Lisbon's former Manchester United star Nani on a free transfer. He has put pen to paper on a three-year contract as a Designated Player.
The club's Executive Vice President of Soccer Operations, Luiz Muzzi, said: "This is an exciting day for our organisation. Nani brings tremendous experience to our roster. He's a dynamic winger with quality abilities to move and cross the ball, impact games and lead the offensive play."
16.45 GMT: United States international defender Aaron Long has signed a multi-year contract to remain at New York Red Bulls, the club said on Monday.
Young, 26, who was named MLS Defender of the Year last season, follows central defender Tim Parker in putting pen to paper on a new deal in New York.
16.00 GMT: And talking of reviving moves that didn't quite happen last time around, Arsenal "are ready to reopen their pursuit of Sevilla midfielder Ever Banega in the summer," according to the Mirror, which adds that coach Unai Emery is keen to link up again with Banega, who he coached at Sevilla and Valencia.
15.30 GMT: Leeds may have seen a winter move for Swansea winger Daniel James, who scored an outstanding individual goal in the FA Cup win over Brentford on Sunday, fall through, but the Yorkshire Evening Post reports that they are ready to try again in the summer.
15.00 GMT: Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that the club want to take up their option to buy on-loan Arsenal keeper David Ospina in the summer in a deal that would cost them £4m.
14.31 GMT: Birmingham forward Che Adams is attracting interest from some of England's biggest clubs, according to reports. The Mirror says both Manchester United and Arsenal are keen on Adams, who recently scored in six consecutive matches.
13.42 GMT: The Sun reports that West Ham will move for Manchester United's Antonio Valencia if they cannot persuade Pablo Zabaleta to stay beyond the summer. Valencia's future at Old Trafford is far from certain. His contract runs until the end of the campaign, and he has not started a match since Jan. 2.
12.40 GMT: Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang have confirmed the arrival of Marek Hamsik from Napoli.
11.45 GMT: Rangers have signed 16-year-old Kane Ritchie-Hosler from Manchester City. The deal was announced by commentator Tom Miller on Rangers TV during the 0-0 draw with St. Johnstone, and Ritchie-Hosler will join in the summer.
10.49 GMT: Manchester United would be ready to pay up to £34 million in compensation in order to land managerial target Mauricio Pochettino from Tottenham in the summer, according to the Evening Standard.
Recent financial results showed the club paid £19.6m to sack Jose Mourinho and his staff, proving they will not be put off paying big to make the changes they want.
09.55 GMT: Vincent Kompany has returned to training with Manchester City after injury, and the Belgium international is set to earn a one-year contract extension, sources have told ESPN FC. The City captain's contract runs out at the end of the season, but talks over a new 12-month deal have been ongoing.
09.05 GMT: Mauro Icardi's wife and agent Wanda Nara says Inter Milan taking the captaincy off the forward "was like taking a leg off him." Icardi's future has been cast in doubt after he refused to travel with the Serie A club on their trip to Rapid Vienna after being stripped of the armband.
The Argentina international, who has in the been linked with Real Madrid and Manchester United, had been involved in discussions over extending his contract with the Nerazzurri beyond 2021.
- Horncastle: Icardi saga comes at worst time for Inter
08.15 GMT: Benfica coach Bruno Lage says Manchester United and Real Madrid target Joao Felix has "his feet firmly on the ground" despite the attentions of top European clubs.
The 19-year-old attacking midfielder was promoted to Benfica's first team in the summer and has scored seven goals in 13 league appearances.
"Joao is a youngster with a lot of potential, there is a lot of talk about him relating to many things, but I only like to refer to what he does on the pitch and not what he can do off it," Felix told a news conference. "If you knew him, he's a youngster who has his feet firmly on the ground. He deals with everything that is going on with total calm."
PAPER TALK (by Rich Edwards): Mum's not the word ... if you're Neymar's dad
The long-term future for Neymar is a constant source of speculation -- and now the Brazilian's father has fanned the flames in an interview with Telefoot.
Neymar Sr., who is also acting as the Paris Saint-Germain star's agent after he parted company with Wagner Ribeiro, said: "It is difficult to speak about the future in football -- it can change at any moment."
Brazil international Neymar left Barcelona for PSG in a world-record deal but has been heavily linked with a return to Spain, with Madrid, rather than Barcelona, thought most likely to sign him.
That said, he made the most of Barcelona's facilities last week when he returned to the city for some treatment to expedite his return from a fractured metatarsal.
His current club will hope his father stays off the airwaves for the foreseeable future.
Inter fans give red Icardi to Mauro
The speculation surrounding Mauro Icardi's future has been rife, but as the Argentina international sat in the stands to watch Inter against Sampdoria on Sunday, Inter fans sent him a clear message.
Marca reports that they unveiled a banner which made it clear the Manchester United and Chelsea target could have a bit of trouble winning them round if a transfer doesn't materialise this summer.
The supporters listed Inter legends that they described as "men" and mentioned "respect" and "love for the shirt," which some have accused Icardi of lacking in recent weeks.
Still, if they are readying bids at United or Chelsea, that reaction was probably music to their ears.
- Andreas Christensen sees himself as part of Chelsea's future despite being little more than a bit-part player under Maurizio Sarri.
Christensen was linked with a move to Barcelona in January transfer window but told Danish outlet Bold.dk, that he sees himself as a key figure in Chelsea's future plans. What Sarri thinks, mind you, is anyone's guess.
- The Sun reports that Saudi interest in buying out the Glazer family at Manchester United is heating up and Champions League qualification could lead to the Saudi crown prince, Mohammad bin Salman, spending £3.8 billion on a takeover bid. That could see the Glazers making a £2.2bn profit.
- Could France be the next stop on Jose Mourinho's managerial journey? The Sun reports on comments made by Mourinho to BeIN Sports, which suggest he is brushing up on his French after being seen at Lille's Ligue 1 game against Montpellier on Sunday. That could make PSG boss Thomas Tuchel un petit nerveux.
- Rangers keeper Wes Foderingham was exceptional during their 0-0 draw against St Johnstone on Saturday but believes his future could lie away from Ibrox after admitting that Allan McGregor won't be going anywhere soon. The Daily Record says he will decide on where he plays next at the end of Steven Gerrard's first season in Glasgow.