The transfer window for Europe's biggest clubs is closed, but click here for all the deals. Transfer Talk will continue to scour the world's media and set correspondents loose to see what's on the agenda for the summer.
TOP STORY: United interested in swap deal
The Paul Pogba-to-Real-Madrid rumours have gathered momentum this weekend, with both player and interested manager expressing their mutual admiration.
And while United would be reluctant to let Pogba leave, they could be interested in a swap deal, so say the Express.
This is backed up by earlier reports from Spanish outlet AS, who suggested Zidane is looking to freshen up his squad this summer, which could spell the end for either one or both of Bale or Kroos.
On Monday morning, United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted that Pogba was happy at Old Trafford despite his public flirtation with Madrid.
"I don't like to talk about other teams' players of course but this is another challenge with international breaks players are available all the time as well and it's a different environment," Solskjaer told a news conference ahead of Tuesday's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
"Paul is a very nice and polite man who then answered a general question on Zidane, who is an icon in France -- a fantastic manager and used to be a fantastic player.
"He's just politely answered that question but Paul is happy here. He is going to be a big, big part. You like to build your team round him and that hasn't changed at all."
23.30 GMT: That will do it for tonight's edition of the Transfer Talk LIVE blog. We hope you enjoyed following the latest transfer rumours alongside us and remind you to check back shortly for the freshest transfer buzz. Goodnight!
23.00 GMT: After beating Newcastle on Monday, Arsenal are now up to third in the Premier League table. Away from the pitch the headlines are positive as well.
The Mirror says Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser is a target for the Gunners, the Scot having impressed Unai Emery earlier this season. The diminutive winger has been a hit ever since breaking through at at the Vitality Stadium and is having a career year with seven goals and 11 assists for Eddie Howe and the Cherries.
Fraser, 25, is a quick and creative attacking player and with Arsenal strapped for cash, could be an attractive solution for Emery and Co.
22.10 GMT: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing as Man United full-time boss?
The Daily Mail claims that it could be Crystal Palace full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, as Solskjaer is reportedly "desperate" to get his hands on the 21-year-old breakout star.
The report also states that Solskjaer has given the Man United chiefs the "green light" to pursue the England Under-21 international.
21.33 GMT: An update on a Wolves transfer target.
Marseille midfielder Morgan Sanson, who has been linked with a move to the Molineaux, has delivered some revealing comments about his future.
Speaking to Telefoot, the 24-year-old said "I extended a few months ago now. I feel good. I am happy in this club, and I want to progress myself with the club."
Judging on those comments, the Frenchman doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon...
21.00 GMT: Is Ander Herrera to PSG a done deal?
The Daily Record claims that the Spaniard has already agreed to a deal to join the French champions when his contract expires at the end of the season.
The 29-year-old has been a fixture under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but reportedly has not been impressed with United's contract extension offers. While the notion that Herrera has already signed a pre-contract at PSG is unlikely, the French giants' interest in the player makes perfect sense considering their lack of solidity in central midfield outside of Marco Verratti.
Solskjaer is a clear fan of the combative midfielder previously saying "His energy and tenaciousness is vital for us. And that's why he plays, more or less, every single game. He has loads of energy, he can cover the right-hand side, he runs forward."
Herrera's future figures to be a very interesting topic in England from now until the transfer window opens in July.
20.20 GMT: In a recent report the Times suggests Juventus have become a serious contender for Tottenham centre-back Toby Alderweireld.
The Belgian defender recently had a one-year extension clause activated in his Spurs contract but still could be allowed to move out of London this summer.
How you ask? Well activating that extension through 2020 also sets into motion a separate clause which would allow Alderweireld to leave for €30 million (about £26 million) as long as the move came at least 14 days before the close of the summer transfer window.
Juventus' Giorgio Chiellini (34) and Leonardo Bonucci (nearly 32) are not getting any younger so seeing Juve linked with centre-backs like Raphael Varane and Alderweireld is not too surprising.
19.36 GMT: Wilfried Zaha back to Old Trafford?
Zaha's former Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway thinks a reunion would make sense for both sides.
"I've never worked with someone as talented as him [Zaha]. It was always about putting those pieces together," Holloway told TalkSPORT .
"When you've got the amount of skill Wilfried has, it's about when to use it. If they're [Man United] going to go to a 4-4-2, they should definitely sign him."
Zaha, who is never far removed from links with clubs in the top six, permanently left United for Palace in Feb. 2015 but has to this point remained at Selhurst Park.
18.51 GMT: Staying with Arsenal for a moment, the Sun claims that Arsenal are in the advanced stages of inking highly-rated Brazilian teenager Gabriel Martinelli.
The 17-year-old has scored 10 goals for Ituano in the fourth tier in Brazil, with Arsenal reportedly ready to pay an initial £6.5 million for the forward.
Martinelli previously spent time on trial at Man United and Barcelona, and is working to secure an Italian passport -- which would allow him to push through his move before his 18th birthday.
18.20 GMT: North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham are often times competing over the same players in the transfer market and a report in the Mirror suggests they are about to do so again this summer over a Premier League star.
Everton centre-back Michael Keane is the player on the wishlists of both London clubs, with both Spurs and Arsenal having recently scouted the defender. Purchased from Burnley in 2017 for £25 million, Keane, 26, has become a regular with both Everton and England and is now valued at £50m.
17.31 GMT: Everton boss Marco Silva has made it clear his hope is to sign Andre Gomes permanently from Barcelona.
"It's a very, very good opportunity for us." Silva said. "Let's see what the position is of his own club, we know our position and we know Andre's position also, so let's see what we can do.
"But what we have inside our squad, even if he is a loan player, a player with high quality, high quality as a football player, high quality as a professional, a fantastic teammate for all his colleagues and he is everything we expect coming from a player of his quality.
"Let's see if we can have Andre permanently in our club."
Gomes, 25, is on loan from Barcelona for the season.
The article suggests he is disappointed at not having received any special tribute for winning the World Cup with France in the summer.
15.45 GMT: Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt will be one of the main players in this summer market, with plenty of potential suitors -- and Barcelona reportedly leading the chase.
Catalab-based Mundo Deportivo report it will be the defender himself who has the final say on his destination, and is likely to choose a move to Camp Nou.
De Ligt's agent, Mino Raiola, is working on getting his client the best possible deal, but it will be the 19-year-old to make the decision.
The Madrid-based outlet claim his relationship with the supporters continues to worsen and he endured another difficult game, against Huesca.
Despite having played every game since Zinedine Zidane's return as coach, this could well be his last season with the club.
13.58 GMT: Former England boss Steve McClaren has left his position as manager of QPR.
13.05 GMT: Sticking with Atletico Madrid, reports in AS suggest the Rojiblancos are close to completing a double swoop from Porto.
The signing of midfielder Hector Herrera has been much spoken about in recent weeks, but the report adds teammate Alex Telles is also close to agreeing a move to the Wanda Metropolitano, with the two clubs in "very advanced discussions."
12.08 GMT: Atletico Madrid's Gelson Martins will remain at Monaco beyond the end of his loan spell, Cadena COPE report.
There is a verbal agreement for a five-year deal, which will cost the Ligue 1 side €32m in total -- with €20m of it going to Martins' former side Sporting.
🚨Informa @RuizAntonito:— Tiempo de Juego (@tjcope) March 30, 2019
🎙️"Gelson Martins se va a quedar en el @AS_Monaco. Hay un acuerdo verbal para un traspaso con el club monegasco por 5 temporadas. Pagarán 32 millones de los cuales 20 serán para el Sporting de Portugal y 12 para el Atlético".#PrimeroEnCOPE pic.twitter.com/4WAxVL5zKZ
11.15 GMT: Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is close to a contract extension to 2021 with the French champions, sources have confirmed to ESPN FC.
Buffon signed an initial one-year contract with an option for a second last summer, and that option is being taken up by PSG with the intention of adding a potential third, which would take him to the age of 43.
10:20 GMT: After leading Borussia Monchengladbach close to the top of Bundesliga with nine goals in his first 16 matches of the season, Belgium international Thorgan Hazard's unclear contract situation has seen his form decline dramatically.
Under contract at Gladbach until 2020, he has refused to put pen to paper on a new deal and has been linked with a switch to Borussia Dortmund or Atletico Madrid. But on the pitch Hazard, 26, has become the symbol for Gladbach's downfall in recent weeks.
Ten points clear of fifth placed Eintracht Frankfurt and second in Bundesliga in early February, Gladbach have picked up only five points from their last seven matches and slipped out of the Champions League spots.
On Saturday, a 3-1 defeat at local rivals Fortuna Dusseldorf put Gladbach into full crisis mode and Hazard was made the scapegoat when substituted four minutes before half-time.
"I could have taken him off after 10 minutes," coach Dieter Hecking said and the club's sporting director Max Eberl added: "Of course, his unclear future is on his mind."
09.30 GMT: One-time Liverpool target Nabil Fekir remains enigmatic about his future, telling French TV he has started talks with Lyon though won't reveal about what.
The 2018 World Cup winner had been set to join Liverpool last summer only for the deal to collapse. Fekir has also been linked to Chelsea and, with just over a year left on his current deal with Lyon, could move in the upcoming transfer window. The midfielder told Telefoot the two parties are now talking, but he refused to say which issues are up for discussion.
"What will I do next year? I really don't know," he said. "I feel good at Lyon, the president has faith in me, everyone has faith in me. Each season is different. We have started talks with the president, we'll see. Are they talks to extend my contract? You'll see."
08.45 GMT: Real Madrid were very close to signing Pedro Guilherme from Fluminense last August before he paritally tore his right ACL, according to the striker's agent..
"At that time, we had everything agreed with Real Madrid," said Pedro's agent Marcio Giugni to Esporte Espetacular. "We had everything agreed with Fluminense, the family and the only thing that was missing was the signature."
The 21-year-old, who scored 12 goals in 37 league games last season, returned to train with Fluminense at the weekend, seven months after sustaining the injury.
Pedro got hurt in a league game against Cruzeiro on August 25 and underwent surgery. The Brazilian is expected to return to action in April.
08.00 GMT: Barcelona are hoping to take advantage of Juan Mata's contract stand-off with Manchester United by signing the midfielder for free this summer.
Mata's deal at Old Trafford expires at the end of the season, and as such he has been free to negotiate with clubs outside of the Premier League since the turn of the year.
The Sun reports that Barca have opened talks with Mata's father, who also acts as his agent, over a deal that would take the 30-year-old Spain international back to his home country after eight years in England with Chelsea and United.
PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd): Tielemans all yours... for £40m
Leicester City are extremely keen to make loan man Youri Tielemans' loan deal a permanent one, and they now know what it will take to make that happen.
The Daily Mail are reporting that it will take £40 million to secure the Belgian star on a long-term deal.
Tielemans was man of the match as Leicester beat Bournemouth 2-0 to climb to eighth in the table, the Monaco employee providing his fourth assist since his switch to Leicester in another vintage performance.
Tielemans made 70 successful passes in the win and it is this form that will see Brendan Rodgers eager to secure Tielemans before anyone else starts sniffing around his star man.
Juve target Real defender Varane
Juve's current defensive duo Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini have been an integral part of the Serie A league leaders' remarkable domestic and European form this season, but with both aged 31 and 34, neither are getting any younger.
And it is for this reason that a central defender remains a top target for the Old lady. With Matthijs de Ligt seemingly Barca bound, French international Varane tops Juve's most wanted, and it is reported that contact between the two clubs has already been made. Real Madrid are reluctant to sell, though a price tag of €80m could seal the deal. That may prove too rich for Juve, though given the importance of the position they will no doubt be allocating serious funds for any acquisition.
Juve are not alone in their admiration for Varane. Even if they were to find the necessary budget, they will face competition from some of Europe's top clubs.
- Ander Herrera has reportedly demanded £200,000 a week to stay at Manchester United as French champions-elect Paris Saint-Germain step up their pursuit of the diminutive midfielder. Herrera's contract expires in the summer and PSG are hoping to snap up a summer bargain.
- Marco Silva has made no secret of his desire to sign loan star Andre Gomes on a permanent deal from Barcelona, and recent comments suggested he is doing everything he can to prompt the Everton board into making a tangible move. "It is a very, very good opportunity for us," said Silva, reported by the Liverpool Echo.
- Mauro Icardi's Inter future looks even more bleak, if that's possible, after manager Luciano Spalletti laid siege on the controversial striker following the side's loss to Lazio. "It is humiliating for fans to negotiate with a player to get him to wear the shirt they love," said Spalletti, among other things. Ouch.