Chat with Dwyane Wade

Welcome to the Show! On Thursday, we'll be chatting with one of the athletes featured in ESPN's "My Wish" series, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade.

Meeting Wade was the wish of Noa Ornellas. The meeting took almost two years to schedule, but Ornellas didn't lose his resolve. He wanted to meet Wade and would not change his wish. Finally, through, My wish, Ornellas saw his dream come true when he and Wade hung out for a day.

Wade battled injuries during the 2006-07 season, but still averaged 27.4 points and 7.5 assists per game, while playing in only 51 games. In the postseason, the Chicago Bulls swept the Heat out of the playoffs in the first round. The season ended much differently than last, when Wade won the NBA Finals MVP award for averaging 34.7 points per game in leading the Heat back from a 0-2 deficit to win the NBA Finals in six games.

ESPN and the Make-A-Wish foundation teamed up to give five special kids the experience of a lifetime - one day to allow them to experience the thrills of sports as a part of the "My Wish" series.

ESPN SportsCenter's five-part "My Wish" series chronicles the granting of unique sports-related wishes for five children. Each story and experience will be featured on SportsCenter starting Sunday, June 24 and ending Thursday, June 28.

Wade will be stopping by Thursday at 3 p.m. ET to chat. Send in your questions now!

MOTR
Donate to Make-A-Wish | SportsNation index

This chat is exclusive to ESPN Insiders