Apr 15, 2008, 11:54 AM
What's your price?
Compare your voting results with the rest of ESPN.com.
1) What is the least amount of money it would take for you to let your favorite team move?
I have no price
2) What is the MOST you would pay for your team to win the championship this year?
3) Would you give a year off the end of your life to see your team win a title?
4) How important is your relationship with your favorite team?
As meaningful as my relationship with my significant other
More meaningful than my relationship with my significant other
Not as meaningful as my relationship with my significant other
5) Your local government agrees to build a new sports complex to keep your favorite team in town. But spending on roads and education will be cut. Are you OK with this?
6) Your favorite team moves and is replaced a few years later with an expansion team. How would you feel?
Just as passionate as I did with the old team
Not as passionate as with the old team
I wouldn't care at all
7) If your favorite team moved, how long do you think it would take for you to get over it?
8) If money/career wasn't an issue, would you move with your favorite team?
You must be signed in to post a comment
Need an account?
Forgot your username/password?
Already have an account?
Sign In with Facebook
You are fully responsible for the content you post. Content that includes profanity, personal attacks or antisocial behavior (such as "spamming" or "trolling"), or other inappropriate content or material will be removed. We reserve the right to block any user who violates our
, including removing all content posted by that user.
SportsNation on Facebook
NBA G League
Advertise on ESPN.com
Sales Media Kit
Jobs at ESPN
© 2019 ESPN Internet Ventures.
Your California Privacy Rights
are applicable to you. All rights reserved.