Tom Brady throws for 384 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Patriots to the AFC title and a Super Bowl berth with a 36-17 victory over the Steelers.
Patriots overwhelm Steelers to reach Super Bowl
Falcons crush Packers en route to the Super Bowl
Falcons, Patriots set for Super Bowl showdown
Matt Ryan's brilliance propels Falcons to Super Bowl
Where did Chris Hogan come from?
Warriors ride big third quarter past Magic
Clark intrigued by Super Bowl matchups
Mavericks hand Lakers worst loss in franchise history
Ventura was beloved by Royals
Ryan thrilled for Falcons' organization
Rodgers wishes Packers had home-field advantage in title game
Brady: Super Bowl 'hasn't sunk in yet'
Bell hobbles off after getting tackled
Is Tom Brady at the top of his game?
Loss of Bell made Steelers one-dimensional
Sanu describes 'surreal' feeling of going to Super Bowl
- Patriots overwhelm Steelers to reach Super Bowl
- (01:45) Today, 10:11 PM ET
- Falcons crush Packers en route to the Super Bowl
- (02:34) Today, 07:04 PM ET
- Falcons, Patriots set for Super Bowl showdown
- (01:19) Jan 23, 2017, 01:05 AM ET
- Matt Ryan's brilliance propels Falcons to Super Bowl
- (01:14) Today, 10:14 PM ET
- Where did Chris Hogan come from?
- (01:17) Jan 23, 2017, 02:21 AM ET
- Stephen A. hopes Deshaun Watson evades No. 1 pick
- (02:08) Jan 19, 2017, 09:16 AM ET
- Why did three Oregon players end up in the hospital?
- (03:22) Jan 18, 2017, 01:57 PM ET
- Players' health during workout falls on strength coaches
- (04:36) Jan 18, 2017, 02:19 PM ET
- Was Oregon suspending strength coach enough?
- (01:43) Jan 18, 2017, 01:53 PM ET
- Hospitalized Oregon players recovering, in good condition
- (02:45) Jan 17, 2017, 01:49 PM ET
- Ventura was beloved by Royals
- (02:19) Today, 06:15 PM ET
- Royals GM Moore on Ventura: 'We're going to miss him'
- (00:40) Today, 06:06 PM ET
- Yordano Ventura killed in car crash
- (01:46) Today, 11:56 AM ET
- Tragic day for Dominican Republic and baseball
- (01:50) Today, 12:09 PM ET
- MLB teams always concerned when players return to the DR
- (02:07) Today, 06:35 PM ET