Max Scherzer fans 10 batters, allowing just one run over seven innings, and reaches 300 strikeouts for the first time in his career.
Scherzer reaches 300 strikeouts for 1st time in career
Yelich's 6-RBI day
Sanchez crushes 3-run homer in 3rd inning
LeBron amused by loyalty question
Walton explains how LeBron sets tone
John Fox would go with Fitzpatrick
McDonald's epic stiff-arm from all the angles
Kamara air balls half-court shot at Drake concert
Will volume of roughing the passer calls decrease?
Can the Celtics dethrone the Warriors?
Stephen A.: 'LeBron knows exactly what he's doing'
Zimmer only concerned with Griffen getting better
Ohtani gets broken-bat RBI single
Max, Stephen A. differ on optimism for Steelers
Stephen A.: Bucs QB decision depends on Fitzpatrick's play
Swinney on QBs: 'Fortunate to have two guys that can play'
- How Goff's rookie contract helps the Rams
- (01:17) Today, 04:29 PM ET
- Swearinger: We didn't sign up 'to play two-hand touch'
- (01:26) Today, 03:10 PM ET
- Will volume of roughing the passer calls decrease?
- (01:39) Today, 02:22 PM ET
- Zimmer only concerned with Griffen getting better
- (00:45) Today, 02:03 PM ET
- Max, Stephen A. differ on optimism for Steelers
- (01:00) Today, 11:15 AM ET
- Is starting Lawrence a smart decision by Clemson?
- (01:56) Yesterday, 06:25 PM ET
- Bosa's parents trust Ohio State's handling of Nick's injury
- (00:30) Today, 05:34 PM ET
- Oklahoma nabs gut-check OT win over Army
- (00:51) Sep 23, 2018, 01:47 AM ET
- Old Dominion's 4th-quarter performance helps stun No. 13 Virginia Tech
- (01:19) Sep 22, 2018, 07:51 PM ET
- Parkinson tips ball to himself for TD
- (00:39) Sep 22, 2018, 11:27 PM ET
- Escobar wins it for Diamondbacks with walk-off homer
- (01:26) Sep 26, 2018, 01:13 AM ET
- Scherzer reaches 300 strikeouts for 1st time in career
- (00:57) Today, 10:02 PM ET
- Yelich's 6-RBI day
- (01:01) Today, 11:45 PM ET
- Ohtani gets broken-bat RBI single
- (00:35) Sep 26, 2018, 12:47 AM ET
- Sanchez crushes 3-run homer in 3rd inning
- (00:28) Today, 08:17 PM ET