SC6's Michael Smith and Jemele Hill explain what impact Magic Johnson will have on the Lakers' front office and why he is more like Jerry Buss than Jim Buss ever was.
Magic provides link to Jerry Buss
Scott: Putting Magic in charge is best thing to do
Trading Lou Williams helps Lakers' draft chances
Greenberg thinks UNC can win national title
Why is Rob Pelinka a good fit for Lakers GM?
Jeanie Buss knows how to get the job done
A-Rod reiterates retirement
Garoppolo should want to be starting QB
Stevens cuts inside for posterizing dunk
Stephen A. cautions Celtics against Butler trade
Pac-12 race has huge implications
What kind of imprint will Magic have on the Lakers?
Russillo: Magic completes 'biggest power play' of NBA season
Should the Celtics have pushed for Boogie?
Could Cousins' status result in Jackson leaving?
Who could Cavs look to add to roster?
- Julius Thomas' value drop a knock on Bortles?
- (02:09) Today, 08:40 AM ET
- Woody calls Wake toughest guy he ever blocked
- (00:28) Yesterday, 05:47 PM ET
- Odrick takes his release better than most
- (00:35) Yesterday, 06:02 PM ET
- Making an NFL Mount Rushmore from current players
- (01:46) Yesterday, 03:10 PM ET
- Dolphins, Jags trade discussions heat up
- (01:56) Yesterday, 02:12 PM ET
- Finebaum calls new Alabama OC a 'pedestrian' hire
- (01:46) Today, 01:10 PM ET
- Finebaum: Revenue withholding a 'very bad sign for Baylor'
- (01:01) Feb 8, 2017, 11:13 AM ET
- Finebaum shocked by Sarkisian leaving Alabama
- (01:26) Feb 7, 2017, 12:36 PM ET
- Does Chip Kelly have a future at Alabama?
- (00:40) Feb 7, 2017, 02:11 PM ET
- Finebaum disgusted over latest Briles allegations
- (02:45) Feb 3, 2017, 01:06 PM ET
- A-Rod reiterates retirement
- (01:11) Today, 02:49 PM ET
- How outlandish is it for Ankiel to drink before starts?
- (01:52) Today, 07:59 AM ET
- Could A-Rod manage Yankees one day?
- (00:40) Today, 09:29 AM ET
- Showalter: 'Our guys are good at turning the page'
- (01:41) Today, 11:53 AM ET
- Scherzer's wife threw away no-hitter jersey
- (01:53) Yesterday, 09:23 AM ET