Chris Haynes explains how a potential trade with Paul George ending up in Cleveland could change the entire landscape of NBA free agency next summer.
George to Cavs a worst-case scenario for Lakers
Oladipo gets crossed up by a kid
Cavs 3-way trade talk direct result of Finals loss
Stephen A. believes Westbrook will win MVP honors
How should the Warriors handle free agency?
SC Featured: Markkanen is the Finnisher
Stephen A. not expecting George to remain a Pacer through summer
Stephen A. likes Brogdon to win ROY
IT4 glad for opportunity to be part of Body Issue
Stephen A.: Experiment has not worked with Griffin
Wise not a fan of Knicks drafting Ntilikina
Hornets GM has Wade on the mind, not Bacon
Wise high on Kings' draft
The impact Griffin and Paul have on Lob City
Butler begins new chapter in Minnesota
Will leaving Clips help Griffin or CP3 win?
- Bad move for Williams to blast Browns?
- (00:50) Jun 23, 2017, 03:23 PM ET
- Chiefs separation from GM a surprise
- (01:18) Jun 23, 2017, 02:08 PM ET
- Better season: '07 Brady or '04 Manning?
- (02:54) Jun 22, 2017, 03:41 PM ET
- Bruschi says Freeman should move on from Super Bowl
- (01:26) Jun 22, 2017, 03:09 PM ET
- Pioli wasn't phased when O'Callaghan came out to him
- (01:59) Jun 22, 2017, 03:13 PM ET
- Marty's all-access D.C. visit with Clemson
- (03:08) Jun 13, 2017, 08:01 AM ET
- Clemson honored by President Trump at White House
- (01:43) Jun 12, 2017, 04:20 PM ET
- Riley proud to take over at Oklahoma
- (02:15) Jun 8, 2017, 11:30 AM ET
- Finebaum on Stoops' legacy: 'He resurrected this program'
- (01:07) Jun 8, 2017, 09:52 AM ET
- Bosworth: Stoops is leaving Oklahoma 'at the right time'
- (02:00) Jun 8, 2017, 10:55 AM ET
- Bellinger's power surge continues
- (01:04) Today, 12:04 AM ET
- Jeter thrived under pressure
- (00:51) Jun 23, 2017, 12:31 PM ET
- Grichuk crushes 478-foot moonshot
- (00:25) Yesterday, 11:00 PM ET
- Stanton ready to defend his derby title
- (01:52) Yesterday, 07:12 PM ET
- Mets promote Tim Tebow to high-A League
- (00:55) Yesterday, 05:57 PM ET