Just over a minute into the first quarter, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo scrambles and gets tackled by the Seahawks' Cliff Avril. Romo grabs for his lower back and leaves the game under his own power.
Romo leaves in first quarter after injuring lower back
Romo: 'I feel fine'
Elliott bounces off Chancellor's tackle attempt
Wilson scrambles and finds Lockett for a TD
Witten steals the ball from Wright to score TD
Cowboys make smart choice to sit Romo after back injury
Cowboys can go as far as their O-line takes them
Dolphins' fast-paced offense suits Tannehill
Foster scores first TD as a Dolphin
Mingo should boost Pats' pass rush
A trio of impact wideouts set for 2016 debuts
Will Brady's playing time hurt Garoppolo's progression?
Players 'annoyed' by NFL's PED investigation
'No positives' in Bosa contract dispute
Problem with Watt being voted top player in NFL?
Is Doug Baldwin a hypocrite?
- Romo leaves in first quarter after injuring lower back
- (00:44) Aug 26, 2016, 12:27 AM ET
- Romo: 'I feel fine'
- (00:42) Aug 26, 2016, 01:48 AM ET
- Elliott bounces off Chancellor's tackle attempt
- (00:23) Aug 26, 2016, 12:44 AM ET
- Wilson scrambles and finds Lockett for a TD
- (00:45) Aug 26, 2016, 12:42 AM ET
- Witten steals the ball from Wright to score TD
- (00:25) Aug 26, 2016, 12:30 AM ET
- Malzahn, Sumlin on the hot seat
- (01:11) Today, 01:59 PM ET
- Dykes: 'The best part of Davis Webb is his mind'
- (01:30) Aug 26, 2016, 01:35 AM ET
- Ohio State currently has top 2017 recruiting class
- (00:48) Today, 12:36 PM ET
- Advantage to not naming starting QB?
- (02:33) Today, 03:11 PM ET
- Ole Miss recruiting class could have biggest impact
- (00:47) Today, 12:28 PM ET
- Dyson channels his inner Griffey
- (00:41) Today, 10:33 PM ET
- Dyson offers up his candidacy for catch of the year
- (00:25) Today, 09:18 PM ET
- Moore falls just short of no-hitter to propel Giants
- (01:16) Aug 26, 2016, 02:16 AM ET
- Scherzer delivers gem in win over Orioles
- (01:00) Today, 10:19 PM ET
- Scherzer goes reverse five-hole to field grounder
- (00:29) Today, 09:40 PM ET