Vikings coach Mike Zimmer provides an update on Teddy Bridgewater's knee injury and looks ahead to how the team will move on without the young quarterback.
Zimmer: 'Teddy suffered a significant knee injury'
What options do the Vikings have at QB?
Zimmer's composure against adversity is commendable
Bridgewater would be 'huge loss' for Vikings
Rodney Harrison says Kaepernick's 'not black'
Players drop to knee in reaction to Bridgewater injury
Kelly says 49ers not distracted by Kaepernick speaking out
Stephen A. on the Cowboys: 'They puff more than they pass'
Dez Bryant's fantasy value takes hit with Romo injury
QB position for 49ers is no shoo-in
Brady: Watching September games will be 'very challenging'
Bosa not expected to play in preseason
Meyer on Bosa's conditioning: 'He's a freak'
Former college protester offers advice to Kaepernick
Is method of protest hurting Kaepernick's message?
Siemian: Panthers rematch will be 'tremendous challenge'
- Zimmer: 'Teddy suffered a significant knee injury'
- (00:45) Today, 05:45 PM ET
- What options do the Vikings have at QB?
- (00:59) Today, 06:21 PM ET
- Zimmer's composure against adversity is commendable
- (01:25) Today, 05:35 PM ET
- Bridgewater would be 'huge loss' for Vikings
- (01:29) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- Rodney Harrison says Kaepernick's 'not black'
- (01:10) Today, 02:21 PM ET
- Watson approaches game mentally like NFL quarterback
- (01:50) Today, 11:28 AM ET
- The best one-handed catches in college football
- (00:55) Aug 24, 2016, 10:34 PM ET
- The most incredible Hail Mary's in college football
- (01:20) Aug 25, 2016, 07:54 PM ET
- Clemson's formula for excellence
- (01:13) Today, 01:39 PM ET
- Steve Spurrier never has a dull moment
- (01:11) Today, 10:49 AM ET