Aaron Rodgers throws three touchdowns, connecting with Davante Adams for two, and leads the Packers to a 26-10 win over the Bears.
Rodgers carries Packers past rival Bears
Hoyer breaks arm on hard hit
Nelson: 'We just all need to get in a rhythm as an offense'
Woody credits McCarthy for Packers' win over Bears
Rodgers, Adams team up for two TDs
Rodgers-Cromartie can't speak on reports, supports Josh Brown
McCoy's hamstring could keep him out for a few weeks
LeSean McCoy out Sunday, possibly longer
Woody rips Giants: 'I thought you were a classy organization!'
Will Josh Brown kick again for the Giants?
Lacy expected to return late in the season
Panthers named No. 1 NFL franchise in 2016 Ultimate Standings
Chiefs encouraged by what they've seen from Justin Houston
Should the Giants release Josh Brown?
Knile Davis' carries to be limited against Bears
Goodell not making excuses for NFL ratings drop
- Rodgers carries Packers past rival Bears
- (01:11) Today, 12:20 AM ET
- Hoyer breaks arm on hard hit
- (00:20) Yesterday, 11:21 PM ET
- Nelson: 'We just all need to get in a rhythm as an offense'
- (01:19) Today, 12:04 AM ET
- Woody credits McCarthy for Packers' win over Bears
- (02:02) Today, 01:23 AM ET
- Rodgers, Adams team up for two TDs
- (00:41) Yesterday, 11:42 PM ET
- Boise State stays unbeaten with a wild win over BYU
- (02:17) Today, 02:56 AM ET
- Virginia Tech makes easy work of Miami
- (00:50) Yesterday, 11:19 PM ET
- Alabama's defensive TD streak cannot be denied
- (01:19) Yesterday, 11:30 PM ET
- Texas A&M's Myles Garrett is not like any other 20-year-old
- (03:19) Yesterday, 10:30 PM ET
- Winners: Who is SVP picking this week?
- (03:14) Today, 01:32 AM ET
- Cubs offense comes through again to take NLCS lead
- (02:17) Today, 01:23 AM ET
- Dodgers turn to Kershaw with elimination on the line
- (01:56) Today, 01:06 AM ET
- Russell powers go-ahead HR to center
- (00:29) Yesterday, 11:30 PM ET
- Ross excited for chance to clinch pennant in Chicago
- (03:29) Today, 01:30 AM ET
- Time to alter the narrative of Kershaw's October résumé
- (00:44) Yesterday, 01:45 AM ET