Canucks defenseman Chris Tanev wrists a shot past the goalie just 34 seconds into overtime to give Vancouver a 2-1 win over Calgary.
Chris Tanev's OT wrister gives Canucks win
Granlund's precise pass sets up Zucker's goal in Wild's win
Jamie Benn nets overtime winner for Stars
Lucic scores 5-hole in Oilers' win
Senators score twice in 20 seconds in win
Smith-Pelly buries breakaway goal in Devils' win
O'Reilly buries power-play goal in Sabres' win
Jagr freezes Gibson on beautiful goal in Panthers' win
Dubinsky's wrister wins it for Blue Jackets in OT
Is Nyquist's six-game suspension too lenient?
Coyotes prospect scores goal with opponent's stick
How many games should Vermette be suspended?
Celebrate Jagr's birthday with the best mullets in sports history
Will Bruins regret firing Julien now that he's in Montreal?
Did You Know: Burns' prolific Sharks' tenure
Bergeron, Rask address 'unfortunate' Julien firing
- Revis released on non-monetary bond
- (01:35) Yesterday, 12:01 AM ET
- Revis' side of the story gets out to the public
- (02:35) Feb 17, 2017, 09:50 PM ET
- Dolphins defense needs a makeover
- (01:34) Feb 17, 2017, 04:01 PM ET
- How does Brown's contract impact Bell?
- (01:43) Feb 17, 2017, 01:54 PM ET
- Making sense of the Revis story
- (02:00) Feb 17, 2017, 10:28 AM ET
- Kansas State fans give well wishes to Bill Snyder
- (00:48) Feb 15, 2017, 10:31 PM ET
- Finebaum: Revenue withholding a 'very bad sign for Baylor'
- (01:01) Feb 8, 2017, 11:13 AM ET
- Finebaum shocked by Sarkisian leaving Alabama
- (01:26) Feb 7, 2017, 12:36 PM ET
- Does Chip Kelly have a future at Alabama?
- (00:40) Feb 7, 2017, 02:11 PM ET
- Finebaum disgusted over latest Briles allegations
- (02:45) Feb 3, 2017, 01:06 PM ET