Muhammad Ali's wife Lonnie joins SportsCenter to explain how Ali would respond to 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem in protest of social injustice.
Lonnie Ali: Muhammad would be proud of Kaepernick
Hopkins ready to retire after next fight
Will Joe Smith be Bernard Hopkins' last fight?
Weight the only restriction in Haye-Bellew fight
Who will Joshua and Klitschko fight?
Haye: Joshua would 'bulldoze' Klitschko
Haye: Heavyweight division will miss Fury
Questions arise over boxing safety following Towell death
How the heavyweight mess will be solved
Burns must beware power-punching Relikh
Should Fury be stripped of his title?
Woodhouse: Fury's a young man crying out for help
Fury teases with Twitter retirement
What next for the heavyweight division?
Bunce: A disaster for Tyson Fury
Who has more leverage: Mayweather or McGregor?
- Who do the Jets turn to at QB?
- (01:34) Today, 01:52 PM ET
- Bears need QB, going back to Cutler
- (00:36) Today, 02:39 PM ET
- Should the NFL ban ties?
- (01:41) Today, 05:20 PM ET
- Lonnie Ali: Muhammad would be proud of Kaepernick
- (01:02) Today, 02:24 PM ET
- Can Osweiler handle pressure from Broncos' defense?
- (01:14) Today, 11:38 AM ET
- How much better is Alabama than everyone else?
- (01:42) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Who's coaching seat is hotter: Strong or Helfrich?
- (01:30) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- McElroy says high scoring games are bad for college football
- (01:45) Today, 03:18 PM ET
- Is Browning closing the Heisman gap on Jackson?
- (01:16) Today, 03:16 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Yesterday, 01:22 PM ET
- What type of impact can Salazar, Schwarber make in World Series?
- (01:09) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Lester has chance to add to dominant postseason resume in Game 1
- (01:14) Today, 07:08 PM ET
- Andrew Miller's untouchable postseason
- (01:01) Oct 22, 2016, 02:43 AM ET
- Last time Indians were in the WS, it didn't end well
- (01:01) Oct 3, 2016, 02:15 AM ET
- Hargrove calls the Indians 'a fun bunch of guys to watch'
- (01:42) Today, 10:00 AM ET