United States women's national soccer team midfielder Carli Lloyd and coach Jill Ellis discuss what they learned after losing to Sweden in the Rio 2016 Olympics.
USWNT's lessons after Olympic loss
Bolt to make return to training
'Golden Girl' Jessica Ennis-Hill retires from athletics
Bolt learns Mandarin while playing ping pong with ESPN China
Bolt's post Rio life has been filled with selfies
Bolt doesn't see himself coming back to the Olympics
Herm recruits Bolt for the NFL
Usain Bolt draws inspiration from Kevin Hart
L.A. 2024 chairman makes the case for Olympics
Brotherly love on full display in race
Why Bears DE Mitch Unrein isn't the most decorated athlete in his house
Ryan Lochte feels 'a little hurt' after DWTS incident
Raisman: 'I would train 7 hours a day'
Simone Manuel doesn't regret passing up endorsements
Simone Manuel a trailblazer
Lochte says Rio incident blown way out of proportion
- Can Fox turn Bears' poor play around?
- (01:01) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Steelers need offensive balance against Pats
- (00:48) Today, 10:40 AM ET
- Colts offense needs to work together to improve efficiency
- (01:04) Today, 11:53 AM ET
- Bruschi 'numb' to NFL's incompetence
- (02:13) Yesterday, 06:18 PM ET
- What does being on the Commissioner's Exempt List mean?
- (02:05) Yesterday, 06:24 PM ET
- Spain 'getting very excited' for Cubs, but not ahead of herself
- (01:48) Yesterday, 11:46 AM ET
- Do the Indians realize LeBron is a Yankee fan?
- (01:02) Yesterday, 12:58 PM ET
- Cubs offense comes through again to take NLCS lead
- (02:17) Yesterday, 01:23 AM ET
- Bill Murray acts as POTUS to talk beloved Cubs
- (00:29) Today, 12:15 AM ET
- Dodgers turn to Kershaw with elimination on the line
- (01:56) Yesterday, 01:06 AM ET