The race had to go to overtime, but Joey Logano was able to hold off the pack and get the win at Talladega.
Logano holds off the field to tame Talladega
Logano: 'It's fun to win a clutch race like that'
Craven sizes up the final eight
All coming together for Martin Truex Jr.
Joey Logano's emotional reaction to events in Charlotte
Edwards thinks team will be more conservative this week
'The King' gives Lee Corso his very own Richard Petty hat
Earnhardt Jr. puts health over desire to drive
Keselowski's contact with Truex Jr. on final lap a big deal?
Dale Jr. just looking to get better
Dale Jr. wants to race again, but not until healthy
Craven: Gordon's seatbelt issue will cause drivers to question why
Johnson welcomes back Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson has fun with misspelled name
Gordon: 'We've got some work to do'
Three things Gordon must to do be competitive
- Brady, Gronk and Blount lead Patriots past Steelers
- (01:05) Today, 07:49 PM ET
- Fitzpatrick says owner, GM and coach stopped believing in him
- (00:24) Today, 04:50 PM ET
- Chargers rally to top Falcons in overtime
- (01:02) Today, 08:03 PM ET
- Jarvis Landry levels Aaron Williams with huge block
- (00:18) Today, 09:58 PM ET
- Fitzpatrick replaces injured Smith, leads Jets past Ravens
- (00:59) Today, 05:02 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Today, 01:22 PM ET
- A shake up in the top 3 highlights Week 8
- (01:59) Today, 02:26 AM ET
- Penn State returns blocked FG for stunning upset of Ohio State
- (01:51) Yesterday, 11:24 PM ET
- Mayfield throws seven TDs in Oklahoma's barnburner
- (01:24) Today, 01:21 AM ET
- Penn State stuns No. 2 Ohio State
- (01:41) Today, 12:09 AM ET
- Who has the edge going into the World Series?
- (03:10) Today, 09:49 PM ET
- Indians' World Series rotation up in air after Game 1
- (00:46) Today, 07:21 PM ET
- Francona says Cubs 'built for October'
- (00:33) Today, 07:04 PM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Yesterday, 10:53 PM ET
- Hendricks outpitches Kershaw, Cubs advance to WS
- (02:52) Today, 12:14 AM ET