The race had to go to overtime, but Joey Logano was able to hold off the pack and get the win at Talladega.
Logano holds off the field to tame Talladega
Logano: 'It's fun to win a clutch race like that'
Craven sizes up the final eight
All coming together for Martin Truex Jr.
Joey Logano's emotional reaction to events in Charlotte
Edwards thinks team will be more conservative this week
'The King' gives Lee Corso his very own Richard Petty hat
Earnhardt Jr. puts health over desire to drive
Keselowski's contact with Truex Jr. on final lap a big deal?
Dale Jr. just looking to get better
Dale Jr. wants to race again, but not until healthy
Craven: Gordon's seatbelt issue will cause drivers to question why
Johnson welcomes back Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson has fun with misspelled name
Gordon: 'We've got some work to do'
Three things Gordon must to do be competitive
- Who do the Jets turn to at QB?
- (01:34) Today, 01:52 PM ET
- Bears need QB, going back to Cutler
- (00:36) Today, 02:39 PM ET
- Should the NFL ban ties?
- (01:41) Today, 05:20 PM ET
- Lonnie Ali: Muhammad would be proud of Kaepernick
- (01:02) Today, 02:24 PM ET
- Can Osweiler handle pressure from Broncos' defense?
- (01:14) Today, 11:38 AM ET
- How much better is Alabama than everyone else?
- (01:42) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Who's coaching seat is hotter: Strong or Helfrich?
- (01:30) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- McElroy says high scoring games are bad for college football
- (01:45) Today, 03:18 PM ET
- Is Browning closing the Heisman gap on Jackson?
- (01:16) Today, 03:16 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Yesterday, 01:22 PM ET
- What type of impact can Salazar, Schwarber make in World Series?
- (01:09) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Andrew Miller's untouchable postseason
- (01:01) Oct 22, 2016, 02:43 AM ET
- Last time Indians were in the WS, it didn't end well
- (01:01) Oct 3, 2016, 02:15 AM ET
- Hargrove calls the Indians 'a fun bunch of guys to watch'
- (01:42) Today, 10:00 AM ET
- Phillie Phanatic does not like to be left waiting
- (01:32) Today, 10:45 AM ET