Chris Davis channels his inner Bo Jackson as both break their bats over their legs as a result of being angry about striking out.
Is Davis' bat snap better than Bo's bat snap?
Odor's two-run homer lifts Rangers to walk-off win
McAllister makes hacky sack-esque catch
Indians fan happiest man alive after catching foul ball
Chris Davis blames his struggles on his bat
Cora 'doesn't see it happening' for Tebow
How does Tebow grade out after his workout?
What happens to Puig if Dodgers don't make a trade?
Odor's two-run homer powers Rangers' victory
Hendricks strong as Cubs blank Pirates
Yankees beat Royals in 10
Diamondbacks edge Giants
Scherzer fans 11 as Nats top Phillies
Davis' three-run jack ties game up for Tribe
Jones records two RBIs in debut as Tigers beat White Sox
Cron parks a pair against the Reds
- Vikings get the news they feared about Bridgewater's injury
- (02:15) Yesterday, 08:41 PM ET
- Bridgewater injury a big blow to Vikings
- (01:28) Today, 01:09 AM ET
- Zimmer: 'Teddy suffered a significant knee injury'
- (00:45) Yesterday, 05:45 PM ET
- What options do the Vikings have at QB?
- (00:59) Yesterday, 06:21 PM ET
- Zimmer's composure against adversity is commendable
- (01:25) Yesterday, 05:35 PM ET
- Should Oklahoma try to rein in Baker Mayfield?
- (01:21) Yesterday, 08:19 PM ET
- Watson approaches game mentally like NFL quarterback
- (01:50) Yesterday, 11:28 AM ET
- Chase Herbstreit sees UNC upsetting Georgia
- (00:43) Yesterday, 08:46 PM ET
- The best one-handed catches in college football
- (00:55) Aug 24, 2016, 10:34 PM ET
- The most incredible Hail Mary's in college football
- (01:20) Aug 25, 2016, 07:54 PM ET
- Is Davis' bat snap better than Bo's bat snap?
- (00:35) Today, 12:13 AM ET
- Odor's two-run homer lifts Rangers to walk-off win
- (00:39) Yesterday, 11:54 PM ET
- McAllister makes hacky sack-esque catch
- (00:30) Yesterday, 10:10 PM ET
- Indians fan happiest man alive after catching foul ball
- (00:19) Yesterday, 10:34 PM ET
- Chris Davis blames his struggles on his bat
- (00:18) Yesterday, 10:33 PM ET