The Baseball Tonight team breaks down the teams that are potential destinations for Chris Sale and who the White Sox can hope to get in return for Sale.
What's the most the White Sox can get for Sale?
Hall of Fame an overpowering feeling for Selig
Steroid era a painful time for MLB
Nats GM says team offered Melancon 'market value'
Chris Sale trade conversations intensifying
Sarah Spain ready to welcome LeBron to Chicago
New deal continues labor peace in baseball
New MLB players banned from using smokeless tobacco
Cespedes wanted to remain a Met
Full no-trade was essential for deal with Cespedes, Mets
Mets' offense revolves around Cespedes
Stark nervous about MLB CBA negotiations
Expect little change in Cuban athletes defecting
Kanell would be baffled if MLB lockout happens
Scully humbled by Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
Puig, Sale among MLB stars who might be on the market
- How does Thomas' season-ending injury affect Seahawks?
- (01:11) Today, 06:47 PM ET
- Cruz thinks OBJ gets bad rap from media
- (02:05) Today, 01:02 PM ET
- Mike Adams: NFL survivor
- (04:28) Today, 08:30 PM ET
- Stephen A. supports Rivera's decision to bench Newton
- (01:50) Today, 10:13 AM ET
- Colts hoping to share AFC South lead with win over Jets
- (01:32) Today, 02:39 PM ET
- Jackson, Peppers among Heisman finalists
- (02:53) Today, 07:07 PM ET
- Is Fournette worthy of a top-five pick?
- (01:20) Today, 04:00 PM ET
- Washington's road to the College Football Playoff
- (02:52) Today, 06:38 PM ET
- Not staying complacent is Alabama's key to success
- (01:57) Yesterday, 08:00 PM ET
- Fournette taking his punishing run game to the next level
- (00:31) Today, 04:35 PM ET
- What's the most the White Sox can get for Sale?
- (02:15) Today, 06:54 PM ET
- Hall of Fame an overpowering feeling for Selig
- (01:26) Today, 04:41 PM ET
- Steroid era a painful time for MLB
- (01:12) Today, 04:49 PM ET
- Nats GM says team offered Melancon 'market value'
- (00:39) Today, 05:25 PM ET
- Chris Sale trade conversations intensifying
- (01:51) Today, 06:18 PM ET