Dez Bryant is expected to return after suffering a knee injury in Week 3. Despite missing a portion of the season, Matthew Berry and Field Yates explain whether Bryant should be in your lineup against the Eagles.
Is Dez Bryant a must-start in Week 8?
Which Falcons' RB to start in Week 8
Why Cutler's return isn't bad news for fantasy owners
Ty Montgomery is among Week 8 must-haves on the waiver wire
Why DeAndre Hopkins' owners should still believe
What Lamar Miller owners should know
C.J. Anderson, Devontae Booker or both?
Trade Newton for Luck?
Why Jacquizz Rodgers may be a buy for Week 8
Allen Robinson's fantasy trade value
Is Jacquizz Rodgers the Buccaneers RB to own?
Will the 'Latavius Murray show' continue in Oakland?
Berry: Maclin 'welcome to the bench'
Is Jamaal Charles still a starter?
Is Michael Thomas a must-start?
Should Ingram be moved by fantasy owners?
- Cruz: 'Domestic violence is disgusting'
- (00:23) Today, 01:12 PM ET
- Tie doesn't hurt Seahawks, Cards in Power Rankings
- (01:02) Today, 08:33 AM ET
- Next step in evolution of protests
- (02:54) Today, 01:00 PM ET
- Broncos stifle Osweiler, Texans on Monday Night Football
- (01:21) Today, 12:22 AM ET
- Broncos back up smack talk of Osweiler after MNF showdown
- (01:36) Today, 02:06 AM ET
- Lamar Jackson still dominating Heismanology poll
- (02:03) Today, 11:08 AM ET
- Fun Belt football leads Week 8 of Bad Beats
- (03:46) Today, 12:18 AM ET
- SVP says 'Oh No' to Week 8 college blunders
- (02:38) Today, 12:20 AM ET
- How much better is Alabama than everyone else?
- (01:42) Yesterday, 06:58 PM ET
- Who's coaching seat is hotter: Strong or Helfrich?
- (01:30) Yesterday, 03:19 PM ET
- World Series a date with history for Cubs
- (02:22) Today, 12:24 PM ET
- Pros and cons of adding Schwarber to WS roster
- (01:05) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- Most unforgettable injury comebacks
- (01:00) Today, 01:48 PM ET
- Will Ferrell channels Harry Caray ahead of World Series
- (01:01) Today, 11:21 AM ET
- Tebow defends pursuit of dreams to Stephen A.
- (01:31) Today, 10:59 AM ET