The Fantasy Football Now crew explains why they believe fantasy owners should look to other running back options, including Bills RB Mike Gillislee, rather than start LeSean McCoy due to his hamstring injury.
Bell calls McCoy's hamstring situation 'a mess'
Hasselbeck says owners have to start Eifert
Roethlisberger's absence won't impact Bell's fantasy impact
Does Kirk Cousins continue to inspire confidence?
Can Andy Dalton be a Week 7 star?
Can Jay Ajayi build off his monster performance?
Is Rashad Jennings worth a start?
Is Ka'Deem Carey the Bears RB to own?
Should Ty Montgomery be added?
Can Will Fuller make an impact on Monday?
Does Julian Edelman still belong in your lineup?
Is Mike Davis A guy or THE guy?
Can Jacquizz Rodgers have another standout game?
Can Tevin Coleman be fantasy relevant again?
Latavius Murray owners beware
Is Jeremy Maclin 'going to get right?'
- Moss blames Goodell for dropping the ball on Brown
- (00:36) Today, 11:43 AM ET
- Anatomy of the Bradford deal
- (06:30) Today, 08:53 AM ET
- Who are the Pats biggest competition in the AFC?
- (01:52) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- McFadden ready to play once team activates him
- (01:33) Today, 09:09 AM ET
- Is it time to start believing in the Falcons?
- (01:42) Today, 10:48 AM ET
- A shake up in the top 3 highlights Week 8
- (01:59) Today, 02:26 AM ET
- Penn State returns blocked FG for stunning upset of Ohio State
- (01:51) Yesterday, 11:24 PM ET
- Mayfield throws seven TDs in Oklahoma's barnburner
- (01:24) Today, 01:21 AM ET
- Penn State stuns No. 2 Ohio State
- (01:41) Today, 12:09 AM ET
- Fournette does it again, busts loose for 76-yard TD
- (00:48) Yesterday, 10:23 PM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Yesterday, 10:53 PM ET
- Hendricks outpitches Kershaw, Cubs advance to WS
- (02:52) Today, 12:14 AM ET
- That feeling when you are going to the World Series
- (01:17) Today, 01:24 AM ET
- Wilbon on Cubs: 'Remarkable night'
- (02:03) Yesterday, 11:47 PM ET
- Rizzo's solo blast pads Cubs' lead
- (00:41) Yesterday, 10:22 PM ET