ESPN's Mike Clay analyzes both sides of the ball for Sunday's contest between the Raiders and Jaguars. Clay assesses whether Raiders WRs Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree are good plays versus Jacksonville's cornerbacks.
Why Jags, Raiders' WR/CB matchups are worth noting
Is Hunter Henry 'grossly overvalued?'
Was Jay Ajayi's Week 6 performance a fluke?
Why Alex Smith might be a top-tier start
Does Blake Bortles' matchup make him a must-start?
Should Brandon Marshall owners be sweating the Jets' QB change?
Does Big Ben's injury make him droppable?
Why James White is a smart flex play in fantasy
Why Matt Ryan is a consistency king
Why Marcus Mariota leads Week 7's waiver wire targets
Will Doug Martin be in the Bucs backfield in Week 7?
Has Charles' time as the Chiefs' lead back run out?
Could Big Ben only miss one game?
Is Matt Forte still 'startable'?
Ajayi happy his dad started him in fantasy
Viable Big Ben fill-ins for fantasy owners
- Rodgers carries Packers past rival Bears
- (01:11) Today, 12:20 AM ET
- Hoyer breaks arm on hard hit
- (00:20) Yesterday, 11:21 PM ET
- Nelson: 'We just all need to get in a rhythm as an offense'
- (01:19) Today, 12:04 AM ET
- Woody credits McCarthy for Packers' win over Bears
- (02:02) Today, 01:23 AM ET
- Rodgers, Adams team up for two TDs
- (00:41) Yesterday, 11:42 PM ET
- Boise State stays unbeaten with a wild win over BYU
- (02:17) Today, 02:56 AM ET
- Virginia Tech makes easy work of Miami
- (00:50) Yesterday, 11:19 PM ET
- Alabama's defensive TD streak cannot be denied
- (01:19) Yesterday, 11:30 PM ET
- Texas A&M's Myles Garrett is not like any other 20-year-old
- (03:19) Yesterday, 10:30 PM ET
- Winners: Who is SVP picking this week?
- (03:14) Today, 01:32 AM ET
- Cubs offense comes through again to take NLCS lead
- (02:17) Today, 01:23 AM ET
- Dodgers turn to Kershaw with elimination on the line
- (01:56) Today, 01:06 AM ET
- Russell powers go-ahead HR to center
- (00:29) Yesterday, 11:30 PM ET
- Ross excited for chance to clinch pennant in Chicago
- (03:29) Today, 01:30 AM ET
- Time to alter the narrative of Kershaw's October résumé
- (00:44) Yesterday, 01:45 AM ET