The Fantasy Football Now crew explains why they believe fantasy owners should look to other running back options, including Bills RB Mike Gillislee, rather than start LeSean McCoy due to his hamstring injury.
Bell calls McCoy's hamstring situation 'a mess'
Hasselbeck says owners have to start Eifert
Bell cautions Charles owners on using him
Roethlisberger's absence won't impact Bell's fantasy impact
Does Kirk Cousins continue to inspire confidence?
Can Andy Dalton be a Week 7 star?
Can Jay Ajayi build off his monster performance?
Is Rashad Jennings worth a start?
Is Ka'Deem Carey the Bears RB to own?
Should Ty Montgomery be added?
Can Will Fuller make an impact on Monday?
Does Julian Edelman still belong in your lineup?
Is Mike Davis A guy or THE guy?
Can Jacquizz Rodgers have another standout game?
Can Tevin Coleman be fantasy relevant again?
Latavius Murray owners beware
- Collins weaves around Rams' offense for pick-six
- (00:48) Today, 11:46 AM ET
- Fisher sticking with Keenum, not blaming him in loss to Giants
- (00:45) Today, 01:07 PM ET
- Giants pick off Case Keenum four times in win
- (01:06) Today, 01:09 PM ET
- Jennings happy to see Collins succeed in win
- (00:31) Today, 02:19 PM ET
- OBJ makes catch in traffic to set Giants up in red zone
- (00:19) Today, 12:34 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Today, 01:22 PM ET
- A shake up in the top 3 highlights Week 8
- (01:59) Today, 02:26 AM ET
- Penn State returns blocked FG for stunning upset of Ohio State
- (01:51) Yesterday, 11:24 PM ET
- Mayfield throws seven TDs in Oklahoma's barnburner
- (01:24) Today, 01:21 AM ET
- Penn State stuns No. 2 Ohio State
- (01:41) Today, 12:09 AM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Yesterday, 10:53 PM ET
- Hendricks outpitches Kershaw, Cubs advance to WS
- (02:52) Today, 12:14 AM ET
- That feeling when you are going to the World Series
- (01:17) Today, 01:24 AM ET
- Cleveland is the hottest spot for sports
- (01:03) Today, 11:18 AM ET
- Wilbon on Cubs: 'Remarkable night'
- (02:03) Yesterday, 11:47 PM ET