The Fantasy Football Now crew explains why they believe fantasy owners should look to other running back options, including Bills RB Mike Gillislee, rather than start LeSean McCoy due to his hamstring injury.
Bell calls McCoy's hamstring situation 'a mess'
Hasselbeck says owners have to start Eifert
Bell cautions Charles owners on using him
Roethlisberger's absence won't impact Bell's fantasy impact
Is Ka'Deem Carey the Bears RB to own?
Should Ty Montgomery be added?
Can Will Fuller make an impact on Monday?
Ajayi happy his dad started him in fantasy
Viable Big Ben fill-ins for fantasy owners
Definitely consider Coates for your lineup
Stay away from Foster in Week 6
Full steam ahead with Newton
Freeman or Anderson?
Is Brady the No. 1 QB in fantasy for Week 5?
Which Vikings receivers need to step up in place of Diggs?
Berry not high on starting Falcons players vs. Broncos
- Brady finds Gronk for 36-yard touchdown
- (00:20) Today, 07:18 PM ET
- Coleman bursts into open space for 30-yard score
- (00:23) Today, 06:59 PM ET
- Cousins scrambles for 19-yard TD
- (00:17) Today, 03:50 PM ET
- Taylor sends Goodwin to pay dirt with 67-yard score
- (00:32) Today, 03:18 PM ET
- Fitzpatrick replaces injured Smith, leads Jets past Ravens
- (00:59) Today, 05:02 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Today, 01:22 PM ET
- A shake up in the top 3 highlights Week 8
- (01:59) Today, 02:26 AM ET
- Penn State returns blocked FG for stunning upset of Ohio State
- (01:51) Yesterday, 11:24 PM ET
- Mayfield throws seven TDs in Oklahoma's barnburner
- (01:24) Today, 01:21 AM ET
- Penn State stuns No. 2 Ohio State
- (01:41) Today, 12:09 AM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Yesterday, 10:53 PM ET
- Hendricks outpitches Kershaw, Cubs advance to WS
- (02:52) Today, 12:14 AM ET
- That feeling when you are going to the World Series
- (01:17) Today, 01:24 AM ET
- Cleveland is the hottest spot for sports
- (01:03) Today, 11:18 AM ET
- Wilbon on Cubs: 'Remarkable night'
- (02:03) Yesterday, 11:47 PM ET