After a decade with Cincinnati, 2B Brandon Phillips began his 2017 campaign with the Braves batting second in the order. ESPN's Eric Karabell spotlights the potential Phillips has at the plate and on the bases.
Should Brandon Phillips have a spot in your lineup?
Is adding Wei-Yin Chen the right move?
Ender Inciarte might be in for a career season
Why Franklin Barreto is a name to follow in fantasy
Is James Paxton in the midst of a breakout season?
Time to pick up Moustakas?
Can Cesar Hernandez keep the pace up?
Is rookie Amir Garrett the real deal?
Is Drew Pomeranz a smart fantasy addition?
Concerns about Lester's win count this season?
Is Jay Bruce back as a reliable power hitter?
Is Chris Devenski's potential worth the investment?
Is Chris Owings worth owning in 2017?
Is Dallas Keuchel a sell-high candidate?
Is Mark Reynolds more than a short-term fantasy option?
Don't overlook what Ervin Santana can offer
- Questions mounting about Peppers
- (01:40) Today, 02:17 PM ET
- Peppers tests positive for dilute sample
- (01:05) Today, 02:07 PM ET
- Peppers' dilute sample leaves teams scrambling
- (00:55) Today, 03:51 PM ET
- NFL draft full of diverse receivers
- (01:34) Today, 12:47 PM ET
- Charlamagne confronts Stephen A. over Kaepernick
- (02:01) Today, 12:30 PM ET
- Harbaugh amazed by visit to Pantheon
- (00:29) Today, 11:36 AM ET
- Michigan has a special Sunday in the park
- (02:21) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- Michigan QB Speight relishing trip to Rome
- (04:17) Yesterday, 09:39 AM ET
- Crimson Tide offense looks promising in spring game
- (02:30) Apr 22, 2017, 06:54 PM ET
- Longtime Baylor fan gets chance to score in spring game
- (00:50) Apr 22, 2017, 03:41 PM ET
- Heyward's HR stretches Cubs' lead
- (00:24) Today, 08:21 PM ET
- Zobrist keeps Cubs rolling with RBI double
- (00:20) Today, 09:12 PM ET
- McCutchen out to show he's still capable in center
- (02:10) Today, 05:30 PM ET
- Machado, Pedroia have words after near hit by pitch
- (01:02) Today, 12:55 AM ET
- Murphy hears boos after grand slam
- (00:51) Yesterday, 08:58 PM ET