ESPN's Mike Clay addresses whether or not fantasy players should believe in the Week 7 performances of Jay Ajayi and Allen Robinson and recommends a bye-week WR fill-in for Week 8.
Fantasy: What to do with Jay Ajayi and Allen Robinson
Bell calls McCoy's hamstring situation 'a mess'
Hasselbeck says owners have to start Eifert
Bell cautions Charles owners on using him
Roethlisberger's absence won't impact Bell's fantasy impact
Is Ka'Deem Carey the Bears RB to own?
Should Ty Montgomery be added?
Can Will Fuller make an impact on Monday?
Ajayi happy his dad started him in fantasy
Viable Big Ben fill-ins for fantasy owners
Definitely consider Coates for your lineup
Stay away from Foster in Week 6
Full steam ahead with Newton
Freeman or Anderson?
Is Brady the No. 1 QB in fantasy for Week 5?
Which Vikings receivers need to step up in place of Diggs?
- Pair of missed field goals in OT results in Cardinals-Seahawks tie
- (01:58) Today, 01:11 AM ET
- Seahawks WR blocks punt late
- (00:26) Yesterday, 11:23 PM ET
- Arians: Playing well without a W is 'disheartening'
- (00:45) Today, 12:45 AM ET
- Fitzpatrick says owner, GM and coach stopped believing in him
- (00:24) Yesterday, 04:50 PM ET
- Fitzpatrick replaces injured Smith, leads Jets past Ravens
- (00:59) Yesterday, 05:02 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Yesterday, 01:22 PM ET
- A shake up in the top 3 highlights Week 8
- (01:59) Yesterday, 02:26 AM ET
- Penn State returns blocked FG for stunning upset of Ohio State
- (01:51) Oct 22, 2016, 11:24 PM ET
- Mayfield throws seven TDs in Oklahoma's barnburner
- (01:24) Yesterday, 01:21 AM ET
- Penn State stuns No. 2 Ohio State
- (01:41) Yesterday, 12:09 AM ET
- Who has the edge going into the World Series?
- (03:10) Yesterday, 09:49 PM ET
- Indians' World Series rotation up in air after Game 1
- (00:46) Yesterday, 07:21 PM ET
- Indians looking to match Cavaliers' title with one of their own
- (01:00) Today, 01:29 AM ET
- Francona says Cubs 'built for October'
- (00:33) Yesterday, 07:04 PM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Oct 22, 2016, 10:53 PM ET