Going into Week 8, ESPN's Mike Clay spotlights two WR/CB pairings and reveals whether you should play T.Y. Hilton and Kelvin Benjamin at your WR spots.
Better WR matchup: T.Y. Hilton or Kelvin Benjamin?
Which Bears RB to own
Why Michael Thomas is creating a rankings disparity
Better RB to start: Jeremy Hill or Giovani Bernard?
Is Latavius Murray the best option in Oakland?
Is Ryan Fitzpatrick startable this week?
Will Walker, Murray lead the Titans on Thursday night?
Should any Jaguars be in your Week 8 lineup?
Where Dez Bryant ranks this week
Is Ty Montgomery a good play against Atlanta?
Should Russell Wilson owners be concerned?
Why Cole Beasley is a reliable Week 8 play
Is Dez Bryant a must-start in Week 8?
Which Falcons' RB to start in Week 8
Why Cutler's return isn't bad news for fantasy owners
Ty Montgomery is among Week 8 must-haves on the waiver wire
- Winston can remember every barber who's cut his hair
- (02:37) Today, 05:29 PM ET
- Wagner leaping to block a FG doesn't sit well with Arians
- (01:47) Today, 05:21 PM ET
- Don't tell Brady's mom that he isn't fast
- (00:25) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Wentz understands that he needs to play better
- (00:45) Today, 04:42 PM ET
- Bryant feels good heading into game against Eagles
- (00:31) Today, 04:03 PM ET
- Are votes of confidence effective?
- (01:00) Today, 03:48 PM ET
- If Bama loses a game, they're still making it to College Football Playoff
- (01:08) Today, 03:54 PM ET
- Week 9 could change the face of college football
- (01:07) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
- (01:19) Yesterday, 09:44 PM ET
- Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
- (01:46) Yesterday, 04:49 PM ET
- Arrieta, Schwarber propel Cubs to Game 2 victory
- (02:08) Oct 27, 2016, 12:26 AM ET
- Schwarber drives in two for Cubs in Game 2
- (00:59) Today, 09:25 PM ET
- Arrieta strikes out six in Game 2 win
- (00:38) Today, 10:53 PM ET
- No DH means no Schwarber in starting lineup in Chicago
- (01:16) Oct 27, 2016, 12:51 AM ET
- Schwarber looking forward to Game 3 in Chicago with series tied
- (01:11) Today, 11:20 PM ET