The College Football Live crew debates if Stanford should put so much of the offense in Christian McCaffrey's hands.
Should Stanford lean on McCaffrey so heavily?
Petrino Past to Present
How one second defines Les Miles
Petrino enjoys watching Jackson develop
Is Nick Saban being hypocritical talking about Barnett?
Can Jackson sustain his hot start and win the Heisman?
Wisconsin, Michigan ready for big matchup
Petersen teaching more than football at Washington
McCaffrey always in pursuit of getting better
Cold Hard Facts: Three college games to watch this weekend
Greg Ward puts up another Heisman performance
Virking Overtime: Get to know Donnel Pumphrey
Louisville's Kelsey lights up fan's hospital room
Three top-10 conference clashes headline Week 5's college football preview
Will Alabama's off-the-field issues hurt their play?
Stephen A. critical of Nebraska regent's opposition to player protests
- Texans will be without Watt for rest of season
- (01:52) Today, 02:27 PM ET
- Browns intend to part ways with Josh Gordon
- (01:48) Today, 02:12 PM ET
- Panthers scrambling after Oher ruled out
- (00:46) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- Andrew Hawkins' personal connection to Josh Gordon's struggles
- (00:40) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Bills unsure how long Watkins will be out
- (00:49) Today, 01:27 PM ET
- Should Stanford lean on McCaffrey so heavily?
- (01:31) Today, 03:59 PM ET
- Petrino Past to Present
- (06:37) Today, 12:16 PM ET
- How one second defines Les Miles
- (01:11) Today, 11:59 AM ET
- Petrino enjoys watching Jackson develop
- (01:39) Today, 11:08 AM ET
- Is Nick Saban being hypocritical talking about Barnett?
- (01:30) Today, 07:44 AM ET
- Dodgers fan does push-ups in exchange for Puig's bat
- (00:33) Today, 11:41 AM ET
- Cardinals win controversial game after umps leave
- (01:07) Yesterday, 11:29 PM ET
- Umpires refuse to come back out in St. Louis
- (01:00) Today, 12:43 AM ET
- David Ortiz's farewell to Yankee Stadium
- (01:30) Yesterday, 10:15 PM ET
- Jimenez leads O's to tie atop AL wild card
- (00:54) Yesterday, 10:05 PM ET