The College Football Live crew debates if votes of confidence are effective in relation to Notre Dame A.D. Jack Swarbrick's recent vote of confidence in Brian Kelly.
Are votes of confidence effective?
If Bama loses a game, they're still making it to College Football Playoff
Week 9 could change the face of college football
Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
The key to Washington's turnaround
Watson pressing to duplicate last season's success?
Western Michigan's 'row the boat' mantra
Think outside the box, Heisman voters
Chances undefeated Group of 5 makes playoffs
Lamar Jackson still dominating Heismanology poll
Fun Belt football leads Week 8 of Bad Beats
SVP says 'Oh No' to Week 8 college blunders
How much better is Alabama than everyone else?
Who's coaching seat is hotter: Strong or Helfrich?
McElroy says high scoring games are bad for college football
- Winston can remember every barber who's cut his hair
- (02:37) Today, 05:29 PM ET
- Wagner leaping to block a FG doesn't sit well with Arians
- (01:47) Today, 05:21 PM ET
- Don't tell Brady's mom that he isn't fast
- (00:25) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Wentz understands that he needs to play better
- (00:45) Today, 04:42 PM ET
- Bryant feels good heading into game against Eagles
- (00:31) Today, 04:03 PM ET
- Are votes of confidence effective?
- (01:00) Today, 03:48 PM ET
- If Bama loses a game, they're still making it to College Football Playoff
- (01:08) Today, 03:54 PM ET
- Week 9 could change the face of college football
- (01:07) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
- (01:19) Yesterday, 09:44 PM ET
- Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
- (01:46) Yesterday, 04:49 PM ET
- Arrieta, Schwarber propel Cubs to Game 2 victory
- (02:08) Oct 27, 2016, 12:26 AM ET
- Schwarber drives in two for Cubs in Game 2
- (00:59) Today, 09:25 PM ET
- Arrieta strikes out six in Game 2 win
- (00:38) Today, 10:53 PM ET
- No DH means no Schwarber in starting lineup in Chicago
- (01:16) Oct 27, 2016, 12:51 AM ET
- Schwarber looking forward to Game 3 in Chicago with series tied
- (01:11) Today, 11:20 PM ET