Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer feels the national respect that the Big Ten receives as a top conference in college football.
Urban Meyer believes the Big Ten is 'as tough a conference as there is'
Dabo makes Stephen A. pay for Alabama prediction
McElwain impressed with Gators' competitiveness
Swinney does his best Stephen A. impression
6-foot-4 eighth-grader capturing the attention of Alabama
Gundy defends 11-2 Alamo Bowl rings
Kiffin to replace Freeze at Ole Miss?
Hugh Freeze steps down as Ole Miss head coach
Freeze's conduct didn't meet Ole Miss expectations
Booger McFarland thinks there's more to Freeze story
Landry picking up skills from OBJ
Herman uses chicken and waffles as encouragement
Riley trying to fill Stoops' shoes at OU
Orgeron confident in LSU's changes
Gundy says his hair is worth 'millions'
The best college football grabs of 2016
- Too early to discuss Patriots going undefeated?
- (01:30) Today, 07:21 PM ET
- Falcons GM focused on re-signing Devonta Freeman
- (00:55) Today, 02:16 PM ET
- Seahawks' biggest issue isn't Sherman
- (01:53) Today, 12:23 PM ET
- Whitehead on charges: 'I didn't know about that'
- (00:15) Today, 03:58 PM ET
- Clark doesn't like Jones' defense of Elliott
- (01:28) Today, 11:39 AM ET
- Urban Meyer believes the Big Ten is 'as tough a conference as there is'
- (00:56) Today, 05:13 PM ET
- Dabo makes Stephen A. pay for Alabama prediction
- (01:00) Today, 03:24 PM ET
- McElwain impressed with Gators' competitiveness
- (01:50) Jul 22, 2017, 01:57 PM ET
- Swinney does his best Stephen A. impression
- (01:46) Today, 11:00 AM ET
- 6-foot-4 eighth-grader capturing the attention of Alabama
- (00:40) Today, 04:40 PM ET
- Kershaw injury is a 'sign' for Dodgers to add more depth
- (01:13) Today, 06:57 PM ET
- With Kershaw out, should the Dodgers make a trade?
- (01:55) Today, 06:10 PM ET
- Davidson's solo shot gives the White Sox some insurance
- (00:31) Today, 05:25 PM ET
- Colon sees both sides of Eckersley, Red Sox players' feud
- (01:22) Today, 02:53 PM ET
- Judge's BP sessions are a sensation
- (01:24) Today, 06:06 PM ET