Bobby Petrino's journey back to relevance includes broken promises and scandals across both college and professional football.
Petrino Past to Present
How one second defines Les Miles
Petrino enjoys watching Jackson develop
Is Nick Saban being hypocritical talking about Barnett?
Wisconsin, Michigan ready for big matchup
Petersen teaching more than football at Washington
McCaffrey always in pursuit of getting better
Cold Hard Facts: Three college games to watch this weekend
Greg Ward puts up another Heisman performance
Virking Overtime: Get to know Donnel Pumphrey
Louisville's Kelsey lights up fan's hospital room
Three top-10 conference clashes headline Week 5's college football preview
Will Alabama's off-the-field issues hurt their play?
Stephen A. critical of Nebraska regent's opposition to player protests
CFB Week 5 all about top 10 matchups
Who will have greater impact: Jackson or Watson?
- Watkins out Sunday, possibly much longer
- (01:53) Today, 12:53 PM ET
- Should the NFL be embarrassed if the Pats go 4-0 without Brady?
- (01:41) Today, 12:23 PM ET
- A.J. Green has his way with the Dolphins
- (01:13) Today, 12:16 AM ET
- Greeny calls the Dolphins 'just awful'
- (01:33) Today, 08:48 AM ET
- Stephen A. doesn't think Gordon will see an NFL field again
- (01:53) Today, 10:17 AM ET
- Petrino Past to Present
- (06:37) Today, 12:16 PM ET
- How one second defines Les Miles
- (01:11) Today, 11:59 AM ET
- Petrino enjoys watching Jackson develop
- (01:39) Today, 11:08 AM ET
- Is Nick Saban being hypocritical talking about Barnett?
- (01:30) Today, 07:44 AM ET
- Wisconsin, Michigan ready for big matchup
- (00:43) Today, 09:13 AM ET
- Dodgers fan does push-ups in exchange for Puig's bat
- (00:33) Today, 11:41 AM ET
- Cardinals win controversial game after umps leave
- (01:07) Yesterday, 11:29 PM ET
- Umpires refuse to come back out in St. Louis
- (01:00) Today, 12:43 AM ET
- David Ortiz's farewell to Yankee Stadium
- (01:30) Yesterday, 10:15 PM ET
- Jimenez leads O's to tie atop AL wild card
- (00:54) Yesterday, 10:05 PM ET