Brett Okamoto says Jon Jones' agent has confirmed his client's positive test was a result of a tainted supplement and is confident Jones will be back in the Octagon soon.
Jon Jones likes chances with USADA hearing
Miocic says Cleveland is the 'land of champions'
Bobby Lashley beats Josh Appelt by submission
Alexander Shlemenko defeats Kendall Grove by TKO
Ortiz may quit after Sonnen fight in January
UFC unwilling to give GSP top dollar to return
Keys to victory: Grove vs. Schlemenko
Fighting is in Baby Slice's blood
White thrilled to have Rousey back
White can't understand why McGregor fine was so high
Is Rousey deserving of another title shot?
Could Rousey's comeback be her final fight?
Relive Rousey's shocking loss to Holm
Will MMA training make Hardy more dangerous?
McGregor's manager glad suspension isn't on table
Russillo calls Hardy's decision to go into MMA 'insulting'
- Winston can remember every barber who's cut his hair
- (02:37) Today, 05:29 PM ET
- Wagner leaping to block a FG doesn't sit well with Arians
- (01:47) Today, 05:21 PM ET
- Don't tell Brady's mom that he isn't fast
- (00:25) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Wentz understands that he needs to play better
- (00:45) Today, 04:42 PM ET
- Bryant feels good heading into game against Eagles
- (00:31) Today, 04:03 PM ET
- Are votes of confidence effective?
- (01:00) Today, 03:48 PM ET
- If Bama loses a game, they're still making it to College Football Playoff
- (01:08) Today, 03:54 PM ET
- Week 9 could change the face of college football
- (01:07) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
- (01:19) Yesterday, 09:44 PM ET
- Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
- (01:46) Yesterday, 04:49 PM ET
- Schwarber drives in two for Cubs in Game 2
- (00:59) Today, 09:25 PM ET
- Arrieta strikes out six in Game 2 win
- (00:38) Today, 10:53 PM ET
- Schwarber looking forward to Game 3 in Chicago with series tied
- (01:11) Today, 11:20 PM ET
- Zobrist expects wild atmosphere for Game 3 in Chicago
- (01:11) Today, 11:35 PM ET
- Metrics more important than chemistry for Cubs?
- (01:33) Today, 05:38 PM ET