Donald Cerrone sends Yancy Medeiros with a flush right hand and finishes the fight with ground-and-pound with two seconds remaining in the first round.
'Cowboy' Cerrone wins by TKO in final seconds of first round
Medeiros consoled by Cerrone's grandma
Millender KOs Alves with nasty knee to the chin
Okamoto explains why Romero can challenge Whittaker
Romero knocks out Rockhold in third round
Spinning back fist leads to quick submission victory
Romero misses weight on second opportunity
Romero misses weight for interim title fight
Machida snaps losing skid after split decision win over Anders
Is Mayweather headed to MMA?
Rousey's MMA journey leads to WWE
Rousey gets emotional discussing MMA losses
Rousey won't say she's retired from MMA.
Jacare's head kick leads to first-round finish
Larkin gets win by decision over Gonzalez
Fili beats Bermudez by split decision
- Reich says Luck 'is in a good spot'
- (00:47) Today, 12:20 AM ET
- Why doesn't Mayfield want to attend NFL draft?
- (02:02) Yesterday, 09:22 AM ET
- Freeman 'faces very long odds' to return to NFL
- (01:40) Yesterday, 04:47 PM ET
- Stephen A. scoffs at Jets' interest in Cousins
- (01:27) Yesterday, 11:53 AM ET
- What will it take for Eagles to trade Foles?
- (01:14) Feb 19, 2018, 03:09 PM ET
- Melrose, Gundy talk hair
- (02:59) Today, 12:41 AM ET
- Dantonio's extension approved with little discussion
- (00:59) Feb 16, 2018, 01:47 PM ET
- Breaking down college football's FPI rankings
- (02:17) Feb 14, 2018, 01:42 PM ET
- What's in store for Hurts at Alabama?
- (01:22) Feb 14, 2018, 12:54 PM ET
- Why Clemson is ahead of Bama in FPI preseason power rankings
- (01:56) Feb 9, 2018, 04:03 PM ET
- Stanton excited to form dynamic duo with Judge
- (00:43) Yesterday, 06:50 PM ET
- McCutchen takes Bumgarner deep
- (00:17) Yesterday, 08:48 PM ET
- Scioscia: 6-man rotation 'makes too much sense'
- (00:40) Yesterday, 06:26 PM ET
- Hosmer ready to lead Padres
- (00:59) Yesterday, 04:10 PM ET
- Stanton on how Fernández's death changed the Marlins
- (00:42) Yesterday, 06:47 PM ET