The NFL says it made repeated attempts to obtain evidence and more information in Josh Brown's domestic abuse case but was denied by the King County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff John Urquhart disputes that claim.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
NFL, Sheriff's office disagree on Brown records
Giants' affinity for Josh Brown clouded their judgment
What's next for Rick Pitino?
NFL ratings decline
Szczur making an impact on and off the field
The fight to save Manziel from self-destruction
Haley tackling his demons
Marty Lyons remembers Dennis Byrd
Students, athletes concerned about campus concealed carry law
Concealed carry on campus
Why Christopher Guest made 'Mascots'
Questions and criticisms surround live animal mascots
The outspoken Bennett brothers
Kaepernick decision about winning football games
Bennett brothers speak their minds
Concealed carry law on Texas campuses draws criticism
- Bruschi 'numb' to NFL's incompetence
- (02:13) Today, 06:18 PM ET
- What does being on the Commissioner's Exempt List mean?
- (02:05) Today, 06:24 PM ET
- Giants 'condoning domestic violence' by keeping Brown
- (01:39) Today, 10:56 AM ET
- Giants are not turning their back on Brown
- (00:45) Today, 09:43 AM ET
- The word 'unacceptable' minus consequences in Josh Brown situation equals acceptable
- (02:14) Today, 10:14 AM ET
- Blocked extra point nearly returned by Temple
- (00:37) Today, 08:01 PM ET
- Any hopes for Big 12 this season?
- (02:09) Today, 07:28 PM ET
- Saban challenges players to be the best they can be
- (02:51) Today, 06:52 PM ET
- Inside the Program: Marty and Marcus take Alabama
- (01:32) Today, 09:47 AM ET
- Brian Kelly not worried about losing team
- (02:01) Today, 11:29 AM ET
- Spain 'getting very excited' for Cubs, but not ahead of herself
- (01:48) Today, 11:46 AM ET
- Do the Indians realize LeBron is a Yankee fan?
- (01:02) Today, 12:58 PM ET
- Cubs offense comes through again to take NLCS lead
- (02:17) Today, 01:23 AM ET
- Dodgers turn to Kershaw with elimination on the line
- (01:56) Today, 01:06 AM ET
- Russell powers go-ahead HR to center
- (00:29) Yesterday, 11:30 PM ET