ESPN investigative reporter John Barr discusses the allegations levied against Dr. Larry Nassar, the longtime doctor for USA Gymnastics, and former coaches Bela and Marta Karolyi.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Former USA gymnast alleges abuse by doctor, coaches
Can the NFL be trusted to handle domestic violence cases?
Questions abound regarding NFL and domestic violence
The other World Series team
Behind the bag: Buckner's anniversary
A dynasty derailed
Future of DraftKings, FanDuel
Nigel Hayes using platform to create conversation
Lakers dynasty derailed
NFL, Sheriff's office disagree on Brown records
Giants' affinity for Josh Brown clouded their judgment
What's next for Rick Pitino?
NFL ratings decline
Szczur making an impact on and off the field
The fight to save Manziel from self-destruction
Haley tackling his demons
- Titans down Jaguars at home to get back to .500
- (00:51) Today, 12:28 AM ET
- Is it time for Gus Bradley to go in Jacksonville?
- (01:00) Today, 12:43 AM ET
- Murray scores from 14 yards out to increase Titans' lead
- (00:36) Yesterday, 10:58 PM ET
- Mariota connects with Wright for 36-yard score
- (00:24) Yesterday, 10:34 PM ET
- Henry rushes for first career TD
- (00:21) Yesterday, 10:30 PM ET
- Virginia Tech holds off Pitt behind Evans' 406 passing yards
- (01:13) Yesterday, 11:55 PM ET
- Week 9 of college football filled with critical matchups
- (01:54) Today, 02:52 AM ET
- Are the Cornhuskers truly a top-10 team?
- (01:25) Today, 03:19 AM ET
- Are the ACC's College Football Playoff hopes dashed if Clemson loses?
- (02:10) Yesterday, 03:25 PM ET
- Finebaum doesn't agree with Harbaugh being highest paid coach
- (01:22) Yesterday, 03:23 PM ET
- Indians-Cubs head into pivotal Game 3
- (01:27) Today, 03:23 AM ET
- Schwarber not disappointed that he can't play outfield
- (01:09) Yesterday, 05:26 PM ET
- Epstein says Schwarber won't play field at Wrigley
- (01:27) Yesterday, 05:24 PM ET
- Legend of Schwarber growing
- (01:49) Yesterday, 10:58 AM ET
- How will Schwarber impact the World Series as a pinch hitter?
- (01:32) Yesterday, 06:12 PM ET