Bob Ley looks at two decisions at two schools involving two coaches and how winning games played a role in the dismissals of both Les Miles and Art Briles. Author Jessica Luther, SEC Network's Paul Finebaum and former LSU player Marcus Spears weigh in.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Comparing the dismissals of Les Miles and Art Briles
Marlins' emotional tribute to Jose Fernandez
Remembering Jose Fernandez
Remembering Arnold Palmer
Athletes and protests in America
NFL announces new plan for Super Bowl tickets
The fastest man alive joins OTL
A healing game for America
Questions still surrounding Baylor's Image
Missing Kaepernick's message?
Raiders to Vegas not a done deal?
Mike Wise shares his personal story of abuse
George Washington fires coach amid allegations
Cheating in baseball
Book helped Abby Wambach heal
North Carolina law and the NCAA impact
- Clayton believes loss of Watt is devastating for Texans
- (01:53) Yesterday, 10:52 PM ET
- Did Watt come back too soon?
- (01:54) Yesterday, 10:59 PM ET
- Watt expected to be placed on IR after reinjuring back
- (00:54) Yesterday, 09:30 PM ET
- Will Wentz outplay Prescott for the next five years?
- (01:19) Yesterday, 04:35 PM ET
- Why hasn't Dez Bryant had an MRI yet?
- (01:55) Yesterday, 11:31 AM ET
- Galloway hopes other 'schools don't fire coaches in season'
- (02:11) Yesterday, 03:09 PM ET
- Washington ready for big test with Stanford
- (00:46) Today, 01:47 AM ET
- Nebraska LB explains anthem protest backlash
- (02:03) Yesterday, 09:16 PM ET
- Huskies need difficult wins to be considered contenders
- (00:46) Yesterday, 04:32 PM ET
- Hard to see Baylor as a contender
- (00:56) Yesterday, 04:30 PM ET
- How a ring catastrophe turned into a happy ending in New York
- (01:23) Today, 12:51 AM ET
- Fernandez's childhood friend Diaz hits grand slam in Cards' win
- (01:10) Today, 12:08 AM ET
- What's better than a grand slam? How about four?
- (00:49) Today, 01:11 AM ET
- Unbelievably dramatic wedding proposal at Yankees-Red Sox game
- (01:22) Yesterday, 08:46 PM ET
- What's better than a grand slam? How about three?
- (00:38) Yesterday, 11:31 PM ET