Kevin Durant says he's done talking about the drama surrounding him leaving Oklahoma City and explains he plans on playing against the Thunder Wednesday night.
Durant done trying to convince people he loved OKC
Durant receives boos walking onto OKC court
Wentz emphasizes staying in the moment
LeBron blows wide open jam
McGee will carefully choose when Steph has to wear fanny pack
Taylor focused to start Week 12
Revis excited to return to NFL
Fox ready for 1st NBA showdown against Ball
Embiid: 'I'm at 81%, shoutout Jalen Rose'
Kerr jokes that Durant is 'probably going to play' against OKC
Is Florida or UCLA a better fit for Kelly?
Finebaum says Mayfield needs to shut up
Sumlin calls it 'business as usual' at Texas A&M
Greek Freak putting together a special season
McDermott confident in starting Taylor
Windhorst: Clippers need to replace Beverley
- Revis excited to return to NFL
- (00:29) Today, 06:48 PM ET
- Taylor focused to start Week 12
- (00:36) Today, 01:05 PM ET
- McDermott confident in starting Taylor
- (00:45) Today, 12:21 PM ET
- Stephen A. defends comments on Roethlisberger
- (01:50) Today, 10:17 AM ET
- Hasselbeck in favor of Bills' decision to start Taylor again
- (00:42) Today, 10:48 AM ET
- What do the numbers say about the Iron Bowl?
- (01:34) Today, 04:30 PM ET
- Sumlin calls it 'business as usual' at Texas A&M
- (01:06) Today, 02:19 PM ET
- Is Florida or UCLA a better fit for Kelly?
- (00:52) Today, 12:04 PM ET
- Finebaum says Mayfield needs to shut up
- (01:13) Today, 11:52 AM ET
- Herbstreit excited for Alabama-Auburn with title implications
- (02:11) Today, 01:57 PM ET
- Shohei Ohtani ready to take his talents to MLB
- (00:57) Today, 08:59 AM ET
- Springer: World Series title a culmination of 'complete organizational effort'
- (01:45) Yesterday, 10:04 AM ET
- How Beltran helped snap Springer's World Series slump
- (01:19) Yesterday, 12:11 PM ET
- Buster: Stanton could force Marlins into bad trade with Dodgers
- (00:48) Yesterday, 09:18 AM ET
- Olney: Steroids, Ohtani dominating baseball chatter
- (03:10) Yesterday, 02:48 PM ET