Former NFL players Domonique Foxworth of The Undefeated, and Nate Boyer, also a former US Army Green Beret, join OTL to explain how the new anthem policy will impact players.
OUTSIDE THE LINES
How will NFL's anthem policy affect players?
How NFL owners 'voted' on anthem policy
Cain: NFL handling anthem situation 'all wrong'
Hawaiian native Wong helping out his home
NFL anthem policy leaves a lot open to interpretation
Does WTA need to address Serena's unseeded status?
Police prep for backlash from Brown stun-gun arrest footage
Vegas GM on building a Stanley Cup contender
Legalized gambling is going to change sports
Layshia Clarendon opens up about assault at Cal
Nassar survivor Lemke hoping for change after MSU settlement
How does suspension affect Cano's HOF chances?
Nassar survivors will be paid an average of $1.28 million
Musburger not surprised by sports gambling decision
How does Supreme Court decision affect gambling landscape?
World Peace opens up about mental health
- Tannehill moving on from knee injury
- (00:42) Today, 02:29 PM ET
- Polian: Manziel will set the CFL 'on fire'
- (01:48) Today, 03:05 PM ET
- NFL's new anthem policy unanimously approved by owners
- (00:47) Yesterday, 12:30 PM ET
- Brown not worried about Bell's absence
- (00:42) Yesterday, 05:32 PM ET
- 49ers owner focused on social progress not protest
- (01:04) Yesterday, 02:54 PM ET
- Kansas AD firing puts pressure on Beaty
- (00:54) May 21, 2018, 03:09 PM ET
- Rose understands Tagovailoa's frustration with not playing
- (01:36) May 18, 2018, 10:01 AM ET
- Saban being 'petty' with UCF beef?
- (02:10) May 17, 2018, 11:58 AM ET
- McShay predicts Lock could develop into big-time QB
- (01:12) May 3, 2018, 02:30 PM ET
- McShay gives way-too-early top names for '19 draft
- (01:00) May 3, 2018, 12:40 PM ET