Serena Williams talks about the shoulder injury that has been causing her problems since she won Wimbledon.
Serena first felt shoulder pain after Wimbledon title
Serena looks to make history at the US Open
Sloane's rough summer made worse with US Open withdrawal
Equal justice for athletes accused of sexual assault?
Reliving Serena's devastating 2015 US Open loss
Sarah Spain hopes white athletes speak up
Kristi Castlin looking to make a difference
A proposal of Olympic proportions
U.S. soccer finally gives Hope Solo a 'meaningful penalty'
Solo suspension an attempt to get rid of 'high-profile troublemaker'
Foudy: Sweden comments the last straw for Solo
Rousey's return will draw, whenever it happens
Bandits edge Pride to take NPF title
Ledecky doesn't regret leaving millions on the table
Bandits cruise past Pride to force Game 3
The Women of Team USA
- Brandt predicts Bosa to sign in next week or so
- (01:23) Today, 01:02 PM ET
- Elliott shows 'questionable judgment' by going to pot store
- (01:45) Today, 09:41 AM ET
- Berry's return great news for Chiefs
- (01:07) Today, 11:06 AM ET
- Brady will play, Garoppolo the focus
- (01:58) Today, 10:53 AM ET
- Andrew Luck flashes back to high school with new flip phone
- (00:25) Today, 04:23 PM ET
- Hoping for Heisman
- (03:53) Today, 05:08 PM ET
- 'Dr Pepper guy' makes his CFP picks
- (01:20) Yesterday, 02:29 PM ET
- How concerned should Ole Miss be with NCAA expanding investigation?
- (01:06) Today, 11:46 AM ET
- Finebaum not very high on Sean White for Auburn
- (00:56) Today, 11:31 AM ET
- Heisman: Who you got?
- (02:24) Today, 02:11 PM ET
- Ellis trade 'somewhat risky' for Dodgers
- (01:37) Today, 10:10 AM ET
- Cardinals' offense keeping team afloat
- (01:14) Today, 10:18 AM ET
- Dyson channels his inner Griffey
- (00:41) Yesterday, 10:33 PM ET
- Dyson offers up his candidacy for catch of the year
- (00:25) Yesterday, 09:18 PM ET
- Moore falls just short of no-hitter to propel Giants
- (01:16) Today, 02:16 AM ET