Japanese baseball player Shohei Otani will be coming to America for the 2018 MLB season and the hype train around his pitching and hitting skills is rolling.
Shohei Otani: The next Babe Ruth?
Hollins: LeBron will be patient with Lakers
LeBron appreciates Hart's steal and finish
Spieth: 'My game feels good'
Is Bortles right about the 'Tom Brady model'?
Romo enjoying retirement
Can Rodgers play until 40?
France rarely at their best in World Cup triumph
Djokovic finishes off Anderson to win 4th Wimbledon title
Djokovic: First time in my life I've had someone screaming "Daddy Daddy"
What we've learned from first half of 2018 MLB season
Kemp does Drake-inspired dance after Hernandez's HR
Bogaerts drives a solo HR over the Green Monster
Pirates walk off in 10th to sweep Brewers
Story slugs walk-off homer to complete sweep
Dozier walks it off, granny style
Robson: Pogba can be the world's best player
- Can Rodgers play until 40?
- (01:42) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Is Bortles right about the 'Tom Brady model'?
- (01:46) Today, 08:12 AM ET
- Romo enjoying retirement
- (01:19) Today, 07:37 AM ET
- Deadline looming for Bell, Steelers
- (01:36) Jul 14, 2018, 11:47 AM ET
- Murray retires from football on NFL Live
- (01:13) Jul 13, 2018, 02:11 PM ET
- Bad season would be problematic for Orgeron
- (00:50) Yesterday, 08:56 AM ET
- Matich fishes with Wisconsin's offensive line
- (03:33) Jul 14, 2018, 02:39 AM ET
- Matich: Clemson one of 'most balanced teams in the country'
- (00:49) Jul 7, 2018, 08:31 AM ET
- Matich's college tour talks with Clemson's D-line
- (05:04) Jul 6, 2018, 02:10 AM ET
- Love, Taylor lead contenders for Heisman
- (01:01) Jun 27, 2018, 12:43 AM ET
- What we've learned from first half of 2018 MLB season
- (03:39) Today, 01:33 AM ET
- Kemp does Drake-inspired dance after Hernandez's HR
- (00:25) Yesterday, 07:20 PM ET
- Marte turns broken bat frustrations into HR off Kershaw
- (00:40) Yesterday, 08:31 PM ET
- Pirates walk off in 10th to sweep Brewers
- (00:50) Yesterday, 05:09 PM ET
- Story slugs walk-off homer to complete sweep
- (00:41) Yesterday, 06:39 PM ET