Matthew Berry, Daniel Dopp and Tristan H. Cockcroft discuss JuJu Smith-Schuster's fantasy outlook this season.
Bell details Thomas' speedy recovery from Achilles injury
Handcuff Armstead to Fournette in fantasy?
Bell: Lee's injuries prevent an increase in workload
Is Godwin or Golladay a WR1?
Berry thinks trade to Houston helps Duke Johnson's fantasy value
Bell: No injury concerns for Watson in 2019
Yates: Johnson is one of the best receiving backs in the NFL
Westbrook a good fit for Foles
Yates: Fournette still strikes fear in defenses
Berry: Foles is a good late-round target
Bell cautious on injury-prone Keke Coutee
Berry: Miller should be a third or fourth round RB
Bell concerned over Fuller's injury history
Berry high on Hopkins in 2019
Berry and Yates both high on Watson
Is Thompson climbing the Chiefs depth chart?
- Stephen A.: We haven't seen anything yet from Daniel Jones
- (01:10) Today, 10:26 AM ET
- Schefter: 'No way' the NFL preseason is 4 games next season
- (01:32) Today, 08:39 AM ET
- Clark: Why is Cam on the field?
- (01:43) Today, 10:05 AM ET
- Jones has the deep ball working in 3rd preseason game
- (00:35) Yesterday, 09:15 PM ET
- Cam suffers foot injury, leaves stadium in a boot
- (00:49) Yesterday, 11:50 PM ET
- Finebaum: It's all about beating Ohio State for Harbaugh
- (01:21) Today, 11:54 AM ET
- Doug Flutie's Boston College era begins
- (00:59) Aug 16, 2019, 05:03 PM ET
- Florida's rivalry renewed: The U vs. The Swamp
- (01:01) Today, 02:04 AM ET
- Will Clemson go undefeated this season?
- (01:24) Yesterday, 06:26 PM ET
- Miami is back thanks to the turnover chain
- (01:30) Aug 21, 2019, 06:33 PM ET
- Dodgers rally in 9th to walk off for 2nd straight game
- (00:32) Today, 01:01 AM ET
- Davis looks like Willie Mays with a terrific catch in left
- (00:31) Yesterday, 11:13 PM ET
- Acuna walks it off to send Marlins packing
- (00:23) Yesterday, 10:41 PM ET
- Cole reaches 12 Ks for 5th time this season
- (00:40) Yesterday, 10:24 PM ET
- Meadows' homer puts the O's on the wrong side of history
- (00:31) Today, 01:02 AM ET