Daniel Dopp can see the Broncos deciding to split carries at running back with Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay.
Berry: The secret is out on McLaurin
Berry: Goff's struggles to continue under the lights
Berry: Washington will outperform his projection
Bell not convinced Conner will be 100%
Berry: Fuller a WR3 with upside
Yates sees a difficult game for Carlos Hyde vs. Chargers
Jameis Winston a top 11 QB in Week 3?
Yates: Better days are ahead for Mike Evans
Berry's love/hate WRs for Week 3
Berry high on McDonald in Week 3
Can Montgomery takes over the Bears' RB job in Week 3?
Berry not digging Kerryon Johnson in Week 3
Newton's lack of mobility not good for his fantasy value
Berry: Daniel Jones has legitimate fantasy upside
Clay nervous about Adams going against Broncos' Harris
Bell worried about Metcalf's health
- Run it back: Lamar vs. Mahomes, Jones' heroics headline Week 3
- (01:58) Today, 01:30 AM ET
- Jones' 4 TDs rally Giants past Buccaneers
- (01:43) Yesterday, 07:44 PM ET
- Allen throws 4 TDs in relief of Newton
- (01:22) Yesterday, 07:01 PM ET
- Brady throws 2 TDs in win over Jets
- (00:31) Yesterday, 04:16 PM ET
- Jackson shows off video game moves in loss to Chiefs
- (00:53) Yesterday, 04:50 PM ET
- UCLA overcomes Gordon's nine TDs in historic comeback win
- (03:20) Yesterday, 02:54 AM ET
- Ehlinger's four TDs lead Texas to tough win over Oklahoma State
- (02:07) Yesterday, 12:00 AM ET
- Pitt completes upset of UCF with 'Pitt Special'
- (00:39) Sep 21, 2019, 07:20 PM ET
- Narduzzi calls game-winning play 'Pitt Special'
- (00:46) Sep 21, 2019, 08:01 PM ET
- Minshew Mania rocks jorts in return to Washington State
- (00:34) Sep 21, 2019, 10:35 PM ET
- Springer goes deep three times in Astros' rout
- (00:53) Yesterday, 06:04 PM ET
- Yankees honor CC Sabathia
- (01:23) Yesterday, 02:44 PM ET
- What's at stake in the final week of the MLB season?
- (01:13) Yesterday, 08:43 PM ET
- Astros may have most potential for October greatness
- (01:30) Yesterday, 10:45 PM ET
- Astros celebrate after clinching AL West
- (00:35) Yesterday, 06:57 PM ET