In an interview that aired April 7, seven-year-old cancer patient Jack Hoffman talks about running for a 69-yard touchdown in Nebraska's spring game.
Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
Rizzo's solo blast pads Cubs' lead
Fournette does it again, busts loose for 76-yard TD
Contreras blasts solo home run in fourth
Fournette is back with a vengeance and a 59-yard TD
Fowler: 'We've been waiting all our lives for this'
Alabama storms past Texas A&M
Fournette bulldozes Ole Miss defender
Rizzo on World Series berth: 'I'm numb'
Toles drops flyball in first inning
Northwestern DB goes OBJ on this INT
Wolverines dust off unique formation for TD
Williams eclipses 300 rushing yards on fourth TD
Queiro joins ranks of greatest college football INTs.
Ever see 3 personal fouls and a near brawl in one play?
When you snap the ball and catch the TD on the same play
- Can Fox turn Bears' poor play around?
- (01:01) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Steelers need offensive balance against Pats
- (00:48) Today, 10:40 AM ET
- Colts offense needs to work together to improve efficiency
- (01:04) Today, 11:53 AM ET
- Bruschi 'numb' to NFL's incompetence
- (02:13) Yesterday, 06:18 PM ET
- What does being on the Commissioner's Exempt List mean?
- (02:05) Yesterday, 06:24 PM ET
- Cubs reach World Series for first time since 1945
- (00:25) Today, 10:53 PM ET
- Rizzo's solo blast pads Cubs' lead
- (00:41) Today, 10:22 PM ET
- Contreras blasts solo home run in fourth
- (00:43) Today, 10:20 PM ET
- Toles drops flyball in first inning
- (00:30) Today, 10:18 PM ET
- Best moments from Cubs magical regular season
- (02:14) Today, 09:59 PM ET